Free Member
Dec 10, 2012
Desborough, UK
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Not really a newbie,just a newbie to this site
We have been motorhoming for around 5 years.
We started with a 1993 Autotrail Mohawk that had seen its best days,paying not a lot for it in M/H terms,but it was just to dip our toes and see if we liked it.
We are motorcyclists and had done a few years in tents at bike rallies anyway.
But the O/H has had a bit of a back problem and go no longer spend alot of time crouching in and out of tents.
Anyway we loved motorhoming and after about a year we decided to upgrade and bought a 1997 Swift Royale 630 and she has been a lovely van giving great service and no real problems,apart from having new cooling fans fitted to the Ducato engine.
Now we have upgraded again to a 2007 Hobby 750 GELC and will be posting about that in other sections.
Good to meet you all and maybe we will meet up in a field somewhere:roflmto::roflmto:

Paul and Sharon

OP
OP
womblevra

womblevra

Free Member
Dec 10, 2012
Desborough, UK
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Ah well you see I don`t drive the M/H never have the other half loves driving it,is an ex London Bus driver and it frees me up to indulge in other things (Alcohol) without worrying about drink driving laws and such.
We are going to look at some sort of Bike trailer, but two things, neither of us want or like to be pillion and the new Hobby is a left hooker and the O/H wants to get used to it before adding more difficulty. So we will see:Smile::Smile:
Will have to look at this Thetford bash,is it in the rally section?
Paul:thumb:

OP
OP
womblevra

womblevra

Free Member
Dec 10, 2012
Desborough, UK
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Thanks just been looking at that and other meets,
May just have to part with me tenner and subscribe:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hello and welcome to fun, sure you will find the £10 one of the most fun you will have :welcomefunster:

Rab

Free Member
Dec 10, 2012
Northern Ireland
Funster No
MH
Hymer 670
Exp
since 2008
New arrival

Just subscribed and looking forward to chatting and getting info to help me mine as we head off on our motorhome adventures.

Does anyone know where I could get a replacement roof light
Size 7500mm X 1160mm for my 1991 Hymer 670

I have sealed the crack but would like to replace it if possible especially as past summer was a bit damp at times.

Rab

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

jhorsf

Free Member
May 15, 2009
DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
ih oregon
Exp
I must wear my glasses more I looked and thought why would someone be called Wonderbra:ROFLMAO:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back