Fleetwood, Lancashire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2012
Please excuse my ignorance but I have a question regarding Marjal in Spain,
Is there more than 1 Marjal ?
Its just that I have found one which says Marjal Guardamar,which is on the coast and another says Marjal costa Blanca which is in Crevillente,15km from the beach.
If there is 2 then which one is used by Funsters,don't want to end up at the wrong one!!!!!:Doh:

peter marshall

Free Member
Mar 5, 2009
Cleveleys,Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Low Line
Exp
9 Years
Please excuse my ignorance but I have a question regarding Marjal in Spain,
Is there more than 1 Marjal ?
Its just that I have found one which says Marjal Guardamar,which is on the coast and another says Marjal costa Blanca which is in Crevillente,15km from the beach.
If there is 2 then which one is used by Funsters,don't want to end up at the wrong one!!!!!:Doh:

Hi Gary the inland one, I have not been but reading the comments on here its Crevillente, we are going there Feb next year. Pete :thumb:

OP
OP
GaryW

GaryW

Free Member
Aug 6, 2012
Fleetwood, Lancashire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2012
Pete,Thanks very much for that.
I only asked cos knowing my luck I'd book on the wrong one and spend all winter on our own.:ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

chatter

Free Member
Aug 3, 2009
cheshire
Funster No
MH
5th wheel
Exp
10+
You are quite right there are two, the one at Guadamar is the original one and is on the coast in the town the one at Crevillente is the new one which opened last year, and is a lot bigger. There was a funster rally there earlier this year and i think a few are returning with some funsters like Salopian already being there

Last edited:

MikeandCarolyn

Free Member
Mar 18, 2008
Worle,North Somerset
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2009
You are quite right there are two, the one at Guadamar is the original one and is on the coast in the town the one at Crevillente is the new one which opened last year, and is a lot bigger. There was a funster rally there earlier this year and i think a few are returning with some funsters like Salopian already being there

Correct Maggie ::bigsmile: We were at the Rally and we'll be there again around 6th Jan.

Mike.

Ed Excel

Free Member
Nov 27, 2012
Ribble Valley
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
Started 2007
Cycling

Correct Maggie ::bigsmile: We were at the Rally and we'll be there again around 6th Jan.

Mike.

If you're a cyclist Mike, how does Eco Marjal compare with the other site at Guardamar? Are there miles and miles (sorry kms) of safe riding?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

MikeandCarolyn

Free Member
Mar 18, 2008
Worle,North Somerset
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2009
If you're a cyclist Mike, how does Eco Marjal compare with the other site at Guardamar? Are there miles and miles (sorry kms) of safe riding?

Sorry,I can't do a comparison,having not been to Guardamar.However we did cycle a lot on roads and felt quite safe although there are not,or we didn't find,any cycle paths.
Someone was organising a weekly ride which met at reception when we were there in March-it may still be happening if you ask.

Mike.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back