Blackberry Probs (1 Viewer)

Apr 29, 2009
West Yorkshire...Halifax
Funster No
MH
Vanless....BUT....!!!!
Exp
Since 2007
I purchased a Blackberry netbook recently..Now at first I could connect to my WI-FI at home..now all of a sudden it won't connect..the signal is there BUT it Don't connect..any offers please ladies and gents...I can connect at my local alehouse on their Wi-Fi but at home a BIG NO-NO...

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
You may an IP address conflict somewhere, Have you tried re booting the router ?

Turn Off the playbook, (ie shut it down, not on standby) re boot router then re start PBook

As a last resort a security wipe on the Playbook should sort it .. that put's the PB back to factory settings, but you lose data files, pics, music and applications.. do that from settings/security/ security wipe

Last edited:
Apr 23, 2010
Isle Of Man
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
4 years
Hi Mondo
Another possible is too reboot your home router and then let the Blackberry find it again:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Oct 27, 2007
Near Dartford
Funster No
MH
Hymer
Exp
Since 2005
Mondo

If you are using Virgin I understand there is a problem. Try googling if you are.

Sonja

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
mondo
Apr 29, 2009
West Yorkshire...Halifax
Funster No
MH
Vanless....BUT....!!!!
Exp
Since 2007
You may an IP address conflict somewhere, Have you tried re booting the router ?

Turn Off the playbook, (ie shut it down, not on standby) re boot router then re start PBook

As a last resort a security wipe on the Playbook should sort it .. that put's the PB back to factory settings, but you lose data files, pics, music and applications.. do that from settings/security/ security wipe

Thanks Jim did the security wipe..all back and working now thank you very much..this is why I like this forum..it's not just for motorhomes..such good advice on here ...

BwB

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 3, 2011
Suffolk UK
Funster No
MH
Resting b'twix vans
Exp
Since 1990
Mine seems to be unable to log back on to the home wifi if I power it off and on instead of just putting it into sleep mode.

I tried everything to get it back on to my router but it wasn't having any of it. I turned off wifi on the playbook, waited a few minutes and turned wifi back on and it logged straight on ok.

Maybe worth a try if you get problems again.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back