johnrooney

Free Member
Nov 23, 2012
Cumbria
Funster No
MH
Knaus A Class
Exp
Hi i am new member reside in the lakedistrict have been motorhoming for 12 years i have a knaus s liner 8.7 mtr try axlle and i love it had very little

problems with it 3ltr fiat iveco and it go,s like hell heating system is aldi:winky:
and find it bril , looking forward to meeting new members along the way
by the way my wife is a proffesional artist she was artist for the 2012 olympics . best wishes to you all may you all be in heaven half hour before the devil knows you are dead JUDO JOHN

teddybard

Free Member
Aug 21, 2012
warwickshire
Funster No
MH
c
Exp
5 years
Hi i am new member reside in the lakedistrict have been motorhoming for 12 years i have a knaus s liner 8.7 mtr try axlle and i love it had very little

problems with it 3ltr fiat iveco and it go,s like hell heating system is aldi:winky:
and find it bril , looking forward to meeting new members along the way
by the way my wife is a proffesional artist she was artist for the 2012 olympics . best wishes to you all may you all be in heaven half hour before the devil knows you are dead JUDO JOHN

Welcome John just Enjoy It
Love the area round Silloth and the Lakes.
Roger & Sheila

Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
:welcomefunster: leving coneston after a weekend of willd camping with the new to us van had a fab weekend with the grand kids jay and dylion watt a lovely place winter or summer your are very lucky to live thare :coolthumb: dozent seem to be a green with enve smilie:Sad:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back