Derbyshire Dales
Funster No
MH
Auto Sleepers Warwick Duo
Exp
Full Time 2011-2013, now part timers!
Hi All!
My first post on here!
Someone mentioned in a post a Fun discount available at Marjal Guardamar, in addition to their long stay discounts. Anyone know about this, and how we could get it? we are going down there this week. Also, does anyone know if you can walk into town? Is there a footpath?
Thanks!::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

May 23, 2008
Near Durham City
Funster No
MH
Carthago
Exp
Since 1984
Hi All!
My first post on here!
Someone mentioned in a post a Fun discount available at Marjal Guardamar, in addition to their long stay discounts. Anyone know about this, and how we could get it? we are going down there this week. Also, does anyone know if you can walk into town? Is there a footpath?
Thanks!::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

Not sure about the discount but you can walk into Guardamar from the site. Nice level stroll and Guardamar is very nice. The market is a reasonable size and is on Wednesday.
If you walk to the top side of the town there are some very reasonable prices eateries including Chineese. We were there in early September and enjoyed the experience. Have been going to that area for over 8 years now and really like it, I'm sure you will not be dissapointed.
Wilf

Stephen & Jeannie

Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Sold and bought a Caravan
Exp
9 years !!!!
I think this probably refers to their new site at Catral !! The funsters had a meet there in February and the discounts were great !! I will be there for February and March, also with discounts !:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Look on the right hand side of the forum and click on Marjal:Cool:..All will be explained !:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

MicknPat

Free Member
Dec 16, 2007
Touring UK
Funster No
MH
39ft American A class RV
Exp
Since Oct 2007
I thought the BIG discount was for the 'new' Camping Marjal Costa Blanca at Catral, NOT the Camping Marjal at Guardamar del Segura ?

I'm sure that discount was only for the end of 2011and has now finished?:Sad:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back