cascad water heater (1 Viewer)

Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
the cascade 2 heter in my van semes to run cold after a few min when having shower with gowing wild camping one nead's a shower i am shure the are sum experts out thare :Confused:

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
If it is getting hot and then running cold after 4/5 mins of shower it is time for you to learn the old get wet,turn off lather up then turn on and rinse off routine :winky: or get a trigger shower head to do the same without messing --- you will only get 10 ltrs of hot water which is getting colder the more you use it ::bigsmile: Prob only a 3/4 min shower with adjusting :Smile:
terry

OP
OP
Wildbill
Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
If it is getting hot and then running cold after 4/5 mins of shower it is time for you to learn the old get wet,turn off lather up then turn on and rinse off routine :winky: or get a trigger shower head to do the same without messing --- you will only get 10 ltrs of hot water which is getting colder the more you use it ::bigsmile: Prob only a 3/4 min shower with adjusting :Smile:
terry
thanks terry thught thay wer like the constant hot water boiler :Doh:cheers
Q answerd

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
thanks terry thught thay wer like the constant hot water boiler :Doh:cheers
Q answerd
Hi

Through experiance with the Cascade water heaters it is usually the "non return valve" which is part of the "Fulham" connector situated at the top of the heat exchanger, a faulty valve can allow the hot water to run back into the cylinder.
Also it could be the shower head having NOT a big enough rose fitted which slows down the pressure allowing the pump to hunt.

I hope this helps

Regards
:thumb:
Glenn@johnscross.co.uk

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back