Well, since we're talking 'Apple' today'..... (1 Viewer)

C

Chockswahay

Deleted User
I WANT AN IPAD MINI :shout:

There, it's out in the open now:Blush: I no longer have to feel a private shame, I've 'come out' :ROFLMAO:

I don't need one :RollEyes:

The Ipad 4 has a better screen :Sad:

They're quite expensive :Sad:

BUT I STILL WANT ONE :shout:

Can i get counselling? :helpsos:

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Suffolk Coastal District, UK
Funster No
MH
Timberland
I WANT AN IPAD MINI :shout:

There, it's out in the open now:Blush: I no longer have to feel a private shame, I've 'come out' :ROFLMAO:

I don't need one :RollEyes:

The Ipad 4 has a better screen :Sad:

They're quite expensive :Sad:

BUT I STILL WANT ONE :shout:

[HI]Can i get counselling?[/HI] :helpsos:

I think it's terminal ... the Apple bug has no antidote, until you run out of cash ..:roflmto:

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
It's viral, therefore you can only treat the symptoms - not the cause - and make the patient comfortable.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jan 24, 2010
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin
Exp
Since 2007
first things first, don't beat yourself up - there is light at the end of the tunnel, i know that it seems like all is lost right now but there is hope:thumb:

Im not aware of the NHS providing support through a 'stop Ipad' scheme so you are going to have to do this the hard way unfortunately, well hard for an appler that is (totally easy for any one else!)

although, saying that, i heard of plans for a no apple day - like the no smoking day - probably going to be April 1st, which seems quite appropriate, but very few applers see the damage their inexplicable addiction can cause them and their nearest and dearest, so if nothing else...think of them, one day a year is not much to ask really

There is only one possible cure and it has worked for some very die hard bad apples - some on here too, but it needs you to take a leap of faith and take a chance on something that will in all probability change your life in so many ways for the good....and it also appears to be quite painless:thumb:

As i understand it you just need to toddle along to any decent phone shop outlet and get your mits on anything from the Samsung galaxy range (infact anything other than an iEvil device should work but the samsung ones have a much higher success rate...due to their capability -little known fact...they are powered by several higgs bosun particles, amazing stuff::bigsmile:...Ok that bit was a bit of porkie telling...but nowt your not used to from that world you inhabit today).

This is the first major test of your commitment to rid yourself of this heinous and debilitating addiction.....there will be some of those satan devices there as well - but persevere...and as sure as eggs is eggs...you will feel the weight of your addiction and shame lifting from your shoulders and you'll be free to enjoy a world with out tethers to a fruit::bigsmile:

now, i cant claim to having been through this myself, ive been fortunate not to fall into the trap, along with many, many others - but then many have so your not alone, you are in very complicated crowd who know no better....

I wish you well in this journey - the destination is a whole new world of possibilities free from iGotchagood things..have faith all is not lost::bigsmile:

although the above does assume you haven't starting saying BAAAA, if you have ignore the above...your beyond all hope for the time being, but given the speed of developments in the none iWhatever world im sure there will be an app or device available that will be able to cure it quite soon:thumb:

Oct 1, 2007
Kirby cross further from londin
Funster No
MH
Between Motor homes
Exp
since 08
first things first, don't beat yourself up - there is light at the end of the tunnel, i know that it seems like all is lost right now but there is hope:thumb:

Im not aware of the NHS providing support through a 'stop Ipad' scheme so you are going to have to do this the hard way unfortunately, well hard for an appler that is (totally easy for any one else!)

although, saying that, i heard of plans for a no apple day - like the no smoking day - probably going to be April 1st, which seems quite appropriate, but very few applers see the damage their inexplicable addiction can cause them and their nearest and dearest, so if nothing else...think of them, one day a year is not much to ask really

There is only one possible cure and it has worked for some very die hard bad apples - some on here too, but it needs you to take a leap of faith and take a chance on something that will in all probability change your life in so many ways for the good....and it also appears to be quite painless:thumb:

As i understand it you just need to toddle along to any decent phone shop outlet and get your mits on anything from the Samsung galaxy range (infact anything other than an iEvil device should work but the samsung ones have a much higher success rate...due to their capability -little known fact...they are powered by several higgs bosun particles, amazing stuff::bigsmile:...Ok that bit was a bit of porkie telling...but nowt your not used to from that world you inhabit today).

This is the first major test of your commitment to rid yourself of this heinous and debilitating addiction.....there will be some of those satan devices there as well - but persevere...and as sure as eggs is eggs...you will feel the weight of your addiction and shame lifting from your shoulders and you'll be free to enjoy a world with out tethers to a fruit::bigsmile:

now, i cant claim to having been through this myself, ive been fortunate not to fall into the trap, along with many, many others - but then many have so your not alone, you are in very complicated crowd who know no better....

I wish you well in this journey - the destination is a whole new world of possibilities free from iGotchagood things..have faith all is not lost::bigsmile:

although the above does assume you haven't starting saying BAAAA, if you have ignore the above...your beyond all hope for the time being, but given the speed of developments in the none iWhatever world im sure there will be an app or device available that will be able to cure it quite soon:thumb:

i take it your not
in the loop at this paticular moment in time

how long can you resist the temptation of an apple shop
oh tell me do young sir

i thought i needed an i pad mini to replace
missmanagements ipad 1
but after a hold and try a look at hole article
and no discount on black friday
i ere just couldnt justify the cost

seems there could be salvation after all

say after me

i will not buy an apple mini i pad

and anyway mrs t said i dont need one:cry:

:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Jan 24, 2010
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin
Exp
Since 2007
how long can you resist the temptation of an apple shop
oh tell me do young sir

now ya see...the word "shop"...just makes me cringe and go into a cold sweat..nearly as much as having an apple...rot your teeth they do you know

cripes...my skins crawling at the thought:ROFLMAO:

DP+JAY

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 17, 2010
Dalbeattie
Funster No
MH
Laika 5009
Exp
since 2007, 25 years tuggin before that.
I was debating ipad over android as everyone tells me you can't pair an iphone with android tablet. Then I saw the Tesco offer of a Samsung Tab2 for £188 (with £50 back from Samsung) & thought I'll get a new phone instead.
http://www.tesco.com/direct/samsung-galaxy-tab-2-16gb-101-inch-white/140-6230.prd

Link Removed

So far no probs pairing the two:thumb::thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back