Free Member
Feb 14, 2010
Barrow in Furness
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2010
Hi every one I have just bought a swift Bolero with a TV bracket see attached photo could any one tell me where I can get an arm to fit a flat screen TV to it.
Or give me a makers name.
Broken Link Removed
Hope some one can help.:thumb:

Loujess

Free Member
Jan 10, 2010
Leeds UK
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
Hi BJP. I haven't a clue but I'm sure someone will come along to with some information. welcome to the forum. :welcomefunster: ::bigsmile:

Ivy

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
I doubt very much you will get the rest of the bracket alone and even more unlikely you will find anything to fit it.

tilt/turn brackets are cheap enough and come in many sizes so look for one slightly bigger than the bit you have and it will cover the existing holes.

voyager 1

Free Member
Oct 25, 2012
Durham Tees valley
Funster No
MH
c class Swift voyager
Exp
30+yrs
Hi
I have a swift voyager with the same fitting on for the tv, the arm was bolted to the tv which was supplied by swift . You didnt say if the Bollero you have is new, as far as i know the tv should come with the motorhome if it isn`t a new van i would try and get in touch with the previous owner to see if they still have it. F ailing that if you have purchased it from a dealer see if they can get one for you from swift if all else fails give ebay a try its suprising what you can get from there.

:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
B

BJP114

Free Member
Feb 14, 2010
Barrow in Furness
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2010
Hi
I have a swift voyager with the same fitting on for the tv, the arm was bolted to the tv which was supplied by swift . You didnt say if the Bollero you have is new, as far as i know the tv should come with the motorhome if it isn`t a new van i would try and get in touch with the previous owner to see if they still have it. F ailing that if you have purchased it from a dealer see if they can get one for you from swift if all else fails give ebay a try its suprising what you can get from there.

:thumb:
Thanks for your reply yes it is a 2012 Bolero second hand bought from Todds Preston I will see if they can get me one could you tell me the tv make that swift supplied that might help.:thumb:

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
The make of the television is immaterial as the bracket mount holes are the same on all modern units.
Ideally you need the make of the bracket... However, as mentioned already, I believe you would have to be very lucky indeed to find a company willing to sell half a set up.

As already mentioned, your very best chance would be to ask the dealer to give you contact details of the previous owner and ask them if you can have the rest of the kit ( or at the very least ask the dealer to contact them on your behalf

rainbow chasers

Free Member
Oct 30, 2009
Mid Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Various
Exp
Pop down asda and get a swing out arm for £15. Be alot easier. You can secure for travel either with velcro straps or by drilling a hole down through and popping a pin ( or old allen key) down to lock in place

peter marshall

Free Member
Mar 5, 2009
Cleveleys,Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Low Line
Exp
9 Years
Hi
We have just bought a new Bessaccar (Swift) there was a bracket on the wall similar to yours I took it off and replaced it with a complete swing arm from the local store, has others have said it was the easy option, In the mean time enjoy your new MH and welcome. Pete :thumb::thumb:

Jun 2, 2010
Flintshire
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
since 2010
Hi every one I have just bought a swift Bolero with a TV bracket see attached photo could any one tell me where I can get an arm to fit a flat screen TV to it.
Broken Link Removed

Hi BJ
I bought two of these units (£15.99 from the link below) I fitted one backing plate in the Moho, the other in my bedroom. I fitted one swing arm to the telly and then I can just move the Telly between the Moho and house as and when required, I had to buy two units because they don't sell the components separately

http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/equip2gardencouk55?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

voyager 1

Free Member
Oct 25, 2012
Durham Tees valley
Funster No
MH
c class Swift voyager
Exp
30+yrs
Hi
Can`t remember what make of the original TV. I replaced it for a 21"led TV ,the arm just unscrewed from the back of the old TV and screwed into pre drilled holes in the new one.I bought my Voyager new in 2008, the package included TV sat nav & reversing camera. Don`t know if these items are supplied as standard now. anyway its still worth going back to the supplier to see if they will help you.

Ron [voyager1]:thumb:

Jan 26, 2010
Conwy, North Wales
Funster No
MH
Relay self build
Exp
Since 2007
The one in your photo looks the one that I have which is made by Vision Plus and is available from some Caravan Accessory shops. (There are others which may not fit your bracket so you need to be careful).

I also bought the spare wall bracket and just move the TV from the van into the kitchen when we're at home.

See the attached link for the various brackets:

http://www.gradeuk.co.uk/shop/tv-wall-brackets/

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
IF YOU CANT HELP DONT REPLY:Doh:

:Eeek:::bigsmile::moon:

have a look for brackets on ebay -same as Martins but half price
Have you tried ringing the dealer he may have taken tv out and forgot to put it back in when selling it to you :Smile:
terry

Jan 18, 2010
Airdrie Scotland
Funster No
Exp
6 years and 20 years as a tugger
Broken Link Removed

Same Bracket thats in my Bessacarr you will have to buy the complete bracket and it comes with all bits including the wall bracket you will get them anywhere ie Tesco

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back