Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Sold and bought a Caravan
Exp
9 years !!!!
On Saturday !!! Any one else going to be on Marine Parade (Dover) to help me quaff a bottle of something or other !!:winky:
Not going to do too much mileage on Sunday as I want to watch the U.S.A Grand Prix !:thumb:
Then a slow drag down to Frankies for a Gourmet Lapin dish !
p.s. Frankie....the cupboard is now cleared out !....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
I trust you're not hoping to get a free set of hand made curtains whilst there, JJ's people are everywhere, be warned....:winky:

Have a safe trip........& enjoy!............. Griff .........xx, ps these are for Frankie

Oct 12, 2008
Balma (next to Toulouse) France
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014
On Saturday !!! Any one else going to be on Marine Parade (Dover) to help me quaff a bottle of something or other !!:winky:
Not going to do too much mileage on Sunday as I want to watch the U.S.A Grand Prix !:thumb:
Then a slow drag down to Frankies for a Gourmet Lapin dish !
p.s. Frankie....the cupboard is now cleared out !....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Tututututtt:Doh: Trying to play with JJ's toys hey? You like to live in a dangerous way Steve:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Is it going to be on again? ...Early hours ...Lonely fileds....then , choose your gun:RollEyes::RollEyes::roflmto:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
No sweat ! FB pies at 20 metres !:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

If you can throw an FB pie 20 metres you should be in the Olympics.

Not everyone knows this but the Romans did their best to build a Trebuchet to fling FB pies, the logic was good, if they didn't knock their heads off they would poison them. However with the materials that they had in those days, they failed and had to stick to hurling pots of burning oil. So near, yet they failed.

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
I have just been contacted by my people.

I feel it is a shame for me to have to explain what follows again but many people have recently joined Fun and may not know the true story of how the heart of the beautiful, French Froggy Member of Fun from Toulouse was fought over by (at least) two, honourable Funsters last year.

It was agreed that there should be a duel fought at dawn on the beach near the New Marjal campsite between the two suitors who were at the top of the SL. (Suitor League.)

Obviously, being one of them, I and my people were there in position in good time and waited patiently.

No one from the "opposition" arrived.

Investigation revealed that my "rival" had indeed left in good time but had been delayed by some kind of hold up at the first round about he came to.

Consulting the ancient codes of practice re the rules of duelling I was (rightly) declared the winner... and in due course, swept the French Princess off her feet and onto the back of my Velo-Solex. I took her off to my "Hymer Palace" in the sun where she has been living happily (when on holiday) ever since, passing the dreamy hours away humming the tune to "I'm A Little Tea Pot" and sewing up net curtains.

(This has brought great comfort to me as I watch the horror of the Man City defence conceding yet another soft goal from a set piece.)

Stricken with regret, my dastardly "rival" has tried to reverse the outcome ever since by using his amazing skill in the kitchen... cooking tasty, home made delights featuring fluffy bunny rabbits, frogs' legs and snails in order to impress the Princess (when she is back in France).

This sneaky plan will not work.

Sadly (for him) I have a secret weapon he will never be able to overcome... The Power Of The FB Pie...

You can keep all your Cordon Bleu cuisine, my friend... I am a Master Fray Bentos Pie Baker.

JJ :Cool:

Last edited:

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Stricken with regret, my dastardly "rival" has tried to reverse the outcome ever since

But now totally defeated, it is common knowledge he's getting some old bitch to move in with him.

Your victory is crushing and total.

OP
OP
Stephen & Jeannie

Stephen & Jeannie

Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Exp
9 years !!!!
To my certain knowledge......

But now totally defeated, it is common knowledge he's getting some old bitch to move in with him.

Your victory is crushing and total.

Two honourable funsters have been appraised of the facts regarding "some old bitch" So the victory is neither crushing nor total !

So there ! nah nah nah nah nah !!!!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
OP
OP
Stephen & Jeannie

Stephen & Jeannie

Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Exp
9 years !!!!
You unspeakable villain Sir !!

[HI][/HI]
I have just been contacted by my people.

I feel it is a shame for me to have to explain what follows again but many people have recently joined Fun and may not know the true story of how the heart of the beautiful, French Froggy Member of Fun from Toulouse was fought over by (at least) two, honourable Funsters last year.

It was agreed that there should be a duel fought at dawn on the beach near the New Marjal campsite between the two suitors who were at the top of the SL. (Suitor League.)

Obviously, being one of them, I and my people were there in position in good time and waited patiently.

No one from the "opposition" arrived.

Investigation revealed that my "rival" had indeed left in good time but had been delayed by some kind of hold up at the first round about he came to.

Consulting the ancient codes of practice re the rules of duelling I was (rightly) declared the winner... and in due course, swept the French Princess off her feet and onto the back of my Velo-Solex. I took her off to my "Hymer Palace" in the sun where she has been living happily (when on holiday) ever since, passing the dreamy hours away humming the tune to "I'm A Little Tea Pot" and sewing up net curtains.

(This has brought great comfort to me as I watch the horror of the Man City defence conceding yet another soft goal from a set piece.)

Stricken with regret, my dastardly "rival" has tried to reverse the outcome ever since by using his amazing skill in the kitchen... cooking tasty, home made delights featuring fluffy bunny rabbits, frogs' legs and snails in order to impress the Princess (when she is back in France).

This sneaky plan will not work.

Sadly (for him) I have a secret weapon he will never be able to overcome... The Power Of The FB Pie...

You can keep all your Cordon Bleu cuisine, my friend... I am a Master Fray Bentos Pie Baker.

So !!!! where was the beach ??? I was at the trysting place on time !! You and your "people" (stuffed racoon !) were nowhere to be seen !
I did not want to embarass you in front of your peers, so held my silence until now !!:Angry:

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
Yeah right Steve...

As if... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

it is a pity if you are set on Spain Steve, there will be Christmas/New Year Fun to be had in the Portimao/Chicken Run area of the Algarve... We are still to have a piny together...

Last edited:

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
:Eeek:.........................I heard it was an old DOG........

Scout

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 4, 2009
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
chic c line
Exp
12 years motorhoming, a lifetime of living
The Power Of The FB Pie...

have you got a super hero costume:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

All hail JJ, Fray Bentos man, keeper of the lid, kisser of the frog, general nice guy and star of you tube:Eeek: perhaps I shouldnd have gone that far:thumb:

Oct 12, 2008
Balma (next to Toulouse) France
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014
Just about to leave Leominster car park destination Dover ! Ferry tomorrow to Dunkirk:Cool: ! No more wi fi until whenever !:cry::cry::cry:u

Waiting for you Steve!!! Be careful of the crazy frogs on your way down :winky:

Forecast: thursday rather nice , friday bit of rain , week end seems to be sunny.
We'll see...:Cool:

Be aware of that "detective" stuff... you might not be alone on your way down...if you see a lady sitting on a white chair on a roundabout in France ... be suspicious .. it's tricky:Eeek::Eeek:

Amicalement

Frankie::bigsmile::Cool:

Scout

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 4, 2009
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
chic c line
Exp
12 years motorhoming, a lifetime of living
enjoy mate, if you get time think of use still working:cry::cry:

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Safe journey steve, dont forget to give Frankie a hug from Amanda x ps and a kiss when jj is not looking xx

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back