Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Would any one be interested in wholesale prices on a wide range of branded LCD and Plasma televisions?

We supply retail shops nationwide and this would only be available to MHfun members.

Nationwide courier delivery.

Now I have a vested interest as I own the company so if no one objects I will post details on request later.

Peter

Munchie

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2007
Camping Les Vigeres
Funster No
MH
Font Vendôme
Exp
Since 2004
Would any one be interested in wholesale prices on a wide range of branded LCD and Plasma televisions?

We supply retail shops nationwide and this would only be available to MHfun members.

Nationwide courier delivery.

Now I have a vested interest as I own the company so if no one objects I will post details on request later.

Peter
Are we talking motorhome tele, or tele's in general Peter?

Munchie

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2007
Camping Les Vigeres
Funster No
MH
Font Vendôme
Exp
Since 2004
Whatever...... big RV's could take a 50" Plasma.

A lot of LCD's today run off 12v

Peter

OK Peter Steph's mum is making noises about a new tele. Can't make any promises (she has been known to change her mind) We have a Sony Bravia which is brilliant but she would want a bigger one say 36" +. So might be interested. I'll have a word.

Aug 14, 2007
Devizes
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta K-Yacht 80
Exp
Since 2005
Hi John,

Sounds like a very nice offer!

Keen to see some prices.

Regards

Chris

OP
OP
P

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Hi John,

Sounds like a very nice offer!

Keen to see some prices.

Regards

Chris

Unfortunately in that industry prices change every week, DOWNWARDS ! never known a trade that shoots itself in the foot all the time.

I don't run the business and am rarely there, only go in when I go down to Poole and stay on my boat so really cannot quote prices.

They do amongst others, Samsung, Hitatchi, Humax, JVC and some more makes I can't remember now! plus a load of audio/dvd's, aerials and other bits and pieces.

But please bear in mind that they are normally strictly wholesale only and have many retail shop customers and I dont want to upset them, so keep quiet about the offer.

Peter

Peter

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back