FREE - Kathrein Through Roof Aerial (1 Viewer)

Jul 4, 2010
Essex / central France
Funster No
MH
Hymer Star Line 680
Exp
9 years
Not sure if this of interest to any one, but have a Shapeg Inanten Kathrein thorugh the roof aerial assembly, model K HD 36-R, free to anyone who can use it.

It's complete with one exception. The gland/sleeve that takes the mast through the roof is still fitted to our MH but all other parts are there. We do believe in re-cycling so here it is but collection only from Rayleigh, Essex.

That said we are off to the Waldegraves meet at Mersea if that's of any help, happy to take it along.

Photos show the earial extended just before it was removed, and the internals while being removed from the cupboard.

We were told it was in full working order but don't use a tv in the MH so far so didn't get to try it.

It's in France with us at the moment but will bring it back this coming Friday (9th), we are in the UK until the 28 November. If it's of no use it will go to the tip just before we leave Rayleigh but hope it will help someone.

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
If its the same one I had on the FFB, its a great system and it just so happens I have a spare one of those things that goes through the roof.

Jan 28, 2008
Dovercourt, Harwich, UK
Funster No
MH
Renalt burstner
Exp
7 years campers before that
Not sure if this of interest to any one, but have a Shapeg Inanten Kathrein thorugh the roof aerial assembly, model K HD 36-R, free to anyone who can use it.

It's complete with one exception. The gland/sleeve that takes the mast through the roof is still fitted to our MH but all other parts are there. We do believe in re-cycling so here it is but collection only from Rayleigh, Essex.

That said we are off to the Waldegraves meet at Mersea if that's of any help, happy to take it along.

Photos show the earial extended just before it was removed, and the internals while being removed from the cupboard.

We were told it was in full working order but don't use a tv in the MH so far so didn't get to try it.

It's in France with us at the moment but will bring it back this coming Friday (9th), we are in the UK until the 28 November. If it's of no use it will go to the tip just before we leave Rayleigh but hope it will help someone.

hi bit of a cheek as its our first meet but it might be handy for my brothers van as at present he has the gland and no pole if theres no one else we will take it not sure yet he might be with us

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
V
Jul 4, 2010
Essex / central France
Funster No
MH
Hymer Star Line 680
Exp
9 years
hi bit of a cheek as its our first meet but it might be handy for my brothers van as at present he has the gland and no pole if theres no one else we will take it not sure yet he might be with us

Hello mitzimad

You are the first and you are very welcome. If you will confirm with your brother that he wants it I'll bring it to the Essex Waldegraves meet.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back