Nov 4, 2012
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
2 weeks
Hi all,

A nother newbie here. We've bought a Swift Escape 624 (2010) model and intend to get out in any weather. We have 2 labrador pups and we were looking to purchase a porch of some description so that when we get back from a walk with wet dogs, we have somewhere to dry them with a towel before letting them go in the van. Has anyone got any recommendations or suggestions. (Getting rid of them is not an option nor is leaving them at home)

Thanks

John

chatter

Free Member
Aug 3, 2009
cheshire
Funster No
MH
5th wheel
Exp
10+
http://www.riverswayleisure.co.uk/acatalog/Motorhome_Drive_Away_Awnings_1.html

If you have a fiamma roll out fitted to your van any of the stand alone should fit in the slot on it sometimes you need a strip to attach them. I have a riversway stand alone, along with a harrington enclosure there fore having a choice and i have 2 greyhounds.
If you dont have a rollout you can fit some awning rail on the side or use straps that go over the roof of your van to attach them

Upvote 0

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Hi all,

A nother newbie here. We've bought a Swift Escape 624 (2010) model and intend to get out in any weather. we have somewhere to dry them with a towel before letting them go in the van. Has anyone got any recommendations or suggestions.
Thanks
John

Being a Swift Escape dealer, my staff will know all the options so give them a ring and pick their brains:thumb:

01-580-883062 is the shops number

Peter

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back