LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
Apart from Rita and I, and Mick & Sheila (Runrig), is anyone else from FUN going to the Camper UK Fireworks meet near Lincoln this weekend?
Open Invitation details

There might be some places left if anyone fancies it at this late stage. :Smile:

Cheers for now,

Jock & Rita.

runrig

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 22, 2007
sheffield
Funster No
MH
Compass Kensington
Exp
25 years
Hi Jock & Rita,

Sorry but we were never going to Camper UK as we have been on the list for Whitby from the beginning, and also the price hike by Camper from £25 to £40 for the weekend is a bit steep so is a no no for us and alot of our friends.

Sheila xx

Mar 29, 2011
Rugby UK
Funster No
MH
C Class RS
Exp
I am impressed according to the daily programme they have moved Monday 5th November to Saturday 3rd:thumb:
Not expensive really with a food and entertainment

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
JockandRita

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Hi Jock & Rita,

Sorry but we were never going to Camper UK as we have been on the list for Whitby from the beginning, and also the price hike by Camper from £25 to £40 for the weekend is a bit steep so is a no no for us and alot of our friends.

Sheila xx
My mistake Sheila. :Blush:

Have a good weekend at Whitby. :thumb:

Cheers for now,

Jock.

P.S. I know what you mean about the price hike, ie, too much in one hit, but it is still quite good value.

Last edited:

Wizbangs

Free Member
Nov 8, 2011
MK, UK
Funster No
MH
AS Burford Duo
Exp
Four years
There is a big display at the Lincoln showground for£6 ish. A funfair too. There's an early display for the kids and another one later. It's a big do. We will be in the area and may get to see it. Hopefully so, but our dogs will be with us and that is a problem.

OP
OP
JockandRita

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
There is a big display at the Lincoln showground for£6 ish. A funfair too. There's an early display for the kids and another one later. It's a big do. We will be in the area and may get to see it. Hopefully so, but our dogs will be with us and that is a problem.
Yes, there's a big display too, at the East of England Show Ground, Peterborough. It used to be held at Ferry Meadows for years, until someone pointed out that the wild life was being scared sh#tless. :Doh:

Cheers,

Jock.

OP
OP
JockandRita

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
A good weekend was had by all apparently.

On Saturday night, I was sat next to a total stranger, who said that he read about the Camper UK do on a motorhome forum. I said "which one?", and he replied "Motorhomefun." He said, "someone by the name of JockandRita had posted about it, so he and his mate with their wives phoned up and booked it." ::bigsmile:

It's definitely a small world, eh? :roflmto:

Cheer,

Jock.

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
A good weekend was had by all apparently.

On Saturday night, I was sat next to a total stranger, who said that he read about the Camper UK do on a motorhome forum. I said "which one?", and he replied "Motorhomefun." He said, "[HI]someone by the name of JockandRita had posted about it[/HI], so he and his mate with their wives phoned up and booked it." ::bigsmile:

It's definitely a small world, eh? :roflmto:

Cheer,

Jock.
Did you dare admit to knowing him? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back