Home with our 5er. (1 Viewer)

Nov 6, 2008
Ramsey, Isle of Man.
Funster No
MH
Coachmen Concord 300TS
Exp
8 years with an RV
Well, we are home again with our new to us fiver.
A Dodge Ram and Holiday Rambler trailer. Very pleased with it at the moment, drives beautifully, and we have the bonus of a vehicle when we drop the trailer, as opposed to our previous A-class.
Also, we can leave the trailer in England, and go back and forth to the IOM with the truck only.
Got to get it all tested and re-registered over here, then some personalising the rig, and cleaning.
Happy days to come, methinks.

not RV-less anymore,

Craig

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
Well, we are home again with our new to us fiver.
A Dodge Ram and Holiday Rambler trailer. Very pleased with it at the moment, drives beautifully, and we have the bonus of a vehicle when we drop the trailer, as opposed to our previous A-class.
Also, we can leave the trailer in England, and go back and forth to the IOM with the truck only.
Got to get it all tested and re-registered over here, then some personalising the rig, and cleaning.
Happy days to come, methinks.

not RV-less anymore,

Craig

Well I think it's time to change your Avatar then Simsy

My pal has just sold his Yank 5er for an A class. He misses the Dually already, we used to use it off roading to pick up logs from the forest for the log burner.

Selling yours makes a load of sense, so where abouts do you keep it on the big Island?
:Smile:

Apr 23, 2010
Isle Of Man
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
4 years
:thumb:Nice one Craig,
Hope to see you and the "5er" sometime at Ramsey when the good weather returns,:Eeek:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
simsy56
Nov 6, 2008
Ramsey, Isle of Man.
Funster No
MH
Coachmen Concord 300TS
Exp
8 years with an RV
Well I think it's time to change your Avatar then Simsy

My pal has just sold his Yank 5er for an A class. He misses the Dually already, we used to use it off roading to pick up logs from the forest for the log burner.

Selling yours makes a load of sense, so where abouts do you keep it on the big Island?
:Smile:

I do need to change my avatar.

You say your pal has sold his 5er, and he misses his truck. Then you ask where i keep mine.
I aint daft. I tell you where i keep it, and whoooosh! my truck is gone, doing off roading collecting logs for a fire.
I aint tellin' you nuffin'.

Craig

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back