Oct 2, 2012
Adelaide , Australia
Funster No
MH
Big Marlin , Elnagh
Exp
Since 2008
Hello, my name is Ewout and my wife's is Jenny. We live in Australia but have
been motorhoming in Europe 4 times. The first trip was for 6 months in 2009 and then we have done 3 trips of 3 months in 2010,11,12. Our motorhome lives in Holland with my cousin. (I was born in Holland and came to Australia when I was 2 years old.) We have travelled through about 27 countries in europe as well as a trip to Morrocco. At the moment we are planning our next trip,which will begin in late March and go for 4 months. We hope to travell to Greece via a ferry from Italy and then go to Crete, Turkey and travel back to Holland via Bulgaria, Macedonia, Albania, Croatia etc. We keep a blog site which has our past four years of travells with photo's as well. To view the site look up
offexploring.com/jennyandewout :Eeek: We have made many friends while travelling and look forward to making many more. Ewout

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
:welcomefunster: Now we thought that the Dutch travel extensively to get away from Holland (apologies but it is too flat and they drive so fast!) but no! It is obviously something in their blood ::bigsmile: Happy travels :Smile: Jane, Bob & Izzy :Smile:

Mel

Free Member
Oct 6, 2012
De Haan Belgium
Funster No
MH
Caravan LMC
Exp
Since 2010 Caravan since 1995
Welcome

Hope you enjoy your next trip ,

Looking forward to reading your blog