A Little Help from my friends (1 Viewer)

bernardfeay

Free Member
Nov 18, 2009
Bolton
Funster No
MH
hymer exsis
Exp
10 years
It's a big day for me. I managed to publish my autobiography on Kindle yesterday. I would really appreciate any reviews I can get.

The title "When can it do errands?"

This is a tale of a shy boy, growing up in the fifties running errands, cutting thumbs off and having rather too much fun enjoying the private benefits of early puberty. His entry into the world of work sees him sat in urine soaked trousers for an afternoon in a busy office. Few will have tried harder to get into a girl's knickers and had less success.

The truth about health inspectors and chip shops can only now be told with the passage of forty years. The truth about the murder of Alan Kenyon is still protected and only rumours can be discussed. Infidelity, impotence and an impossible coincidence are the backdrop to his grown up life. Marriages come and go, a near death experience in a ghost town and a three day court case against Coopers & Lybrand are all explored. Eventually, Raving Lunatic enters the story and the fun of using dating agencies has to end. For all the embarrassment caused to friends and loved ones...... I'm Sorry (a bit)

ShiftZZ

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2008
Dark Side of the Moon
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007
It's a big day for me. I managed to publish my autobiography on Kindle yesterday. I would really appreciate any reviews I can get.

The title "When can it do errands?"

This is a tale of a shy boy, growing up in the fifties running errands, cutting thumbs off and having rather too much fun enjoying the private benefits of early puberty. His entry into the world of work sees him sat in urine soaked trousers for an afternoon in a busy office. Few will have tried harder to get into a girl's knickers and had less success.

The truth about health inspectors and chip shops can only now be told with the passage of forty years. The truth about the murder of Alan Kenyon is still protected and only rumours can be discussed. Infidelity, impotence and an impossible coincidence are the backdrop to his grown up life. Marriages come and go, a near death experience in a ghost town and a three day court case against Coopers & Lybrand are all explored. Eventually, Raving Lunatic enters the story and the fun of using dating agencies has to end. For all the embarrassment caused to friends and loved ones...... I'm Sorry (a bit)

ShiftZZ review -- "Typical Hymer owner"...:winky:

OP
OP
bernardfeay

bernardfeay

Free Member
Nov 18, 2009
Bolton
Funster No
MH
hymer exsis
Exp
10 years
got that right, we're all free loaders.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
Congratulations Bernard.

You have beaten me to it by some considerable time!

My book will be published on Amazon in Kindle form too... in due course... :winky:

I look forward to reading yours... :thumb:

JJ :Cool:

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Congratulations Bernard.

You have beaten me to it by some considerable time!

My book will be published on Amazon in Kindle form too... in due course... :winky:

I look forward to reading yours... :thumb:

and the title JJ .. ?

The Magic of Fray Bentos pies ... :roflmto:

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
Is it a free book?::bigsmile:

Will there be a sequel?

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
This is Bernard's thread and should not be hijacked by me...

Click the button... get Bernard's book... enjoy it.

More entertaining than the Maily Dail and supporting a Funster too...:thumb:

Review to follow Bernard... in due course.

OP
OP
bernardfeay

bernardfeay

Free Member
Nov 18, 2009
Bolton
Funster No
MH
hymer exsis
Exp
10 years
So, Pippa Middleton decides to publish her book on the same day. She might sell one or two more but I think we all know that I've got the nicest arse.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back