Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Sold and bought a Caravan
Exp
9 years !!!!
This time in 4 weeks I will be on Marine Parade ready for the 8 O'clock ferry to Dunkirk on the Sunday !
Loads of Baked Beans and FB pies aboard along with Corned Beef, Tom Sauce, Branston pickle etc !
Bring it on !!!!.....:Cool::Cool::Cool:

Forgot the Cheddar ! (thanks Sedge !!)
Other cheeses are available in France !!! (As the BBC says )

Last edited:

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
You've forgotten the half ton of Cheddar Kenneth, but then there's always summat you forget, isn't there?

I'm always relieved when I discover what it is this time, since we know it is possible (though difficult) to actually remain alive without such things!

(Mind you, I wouldn't have the FB or Branston Pickle at all, or more than 2 tins of BB for a month or so LOL)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Stephen & Jeannie

Stephen & Jeannie

Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Exp
9 years !!!!
You've forgotten the half ton of Cheddar Kenneth, but then there's always summat you forget, isn't there?

I'm always relieved when I discover what it is this time, since we know it is possible (though difficult) to actually remain alive without such things!

(Mind you, I wouldn't have the FB or Branston Pickle at all, or more than 2 tins of BB for a month or so LOL)

It's an 8 Month Jaunt !!!!!!!!!:Cool:
See you all in July !!! Or at Marjal for a bit !!

Last edited:

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
This time in 4 weeks I will be on Marine Parade ready for the 8 O'clock ferry to Dunkirk on the Sunday !
Loads of Baked Beans and FB pies aboard along with Corned Beef, Tom Sauce, Branston pickle etc !

Amanda says, will you please give JJ a big hug from her :Smile:and a kiss but i explained you might not want to kiss him :ROFLMAO:. thanks Steve x

MikeandCarolyn

Free Member
Mar 18, 2008
Worle,North Somerset
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2009
It's an 8 Month Jaunt !!!!!!!!!:Cool:
See you all in July !!! Or at Marjal for a bit !!

we are going to Benidorm for Xmas and then heading South.could call in at Marjal as we've just had e-mail from the Ozzies we met there in March saying that they will be there in New yr and could we meet up.
Maybee see you then,
Mike.
Oh,btw-as you have loads of corned beef I will show you how to make a proper corned beef hash!! And,if you lose the key for the tins,we now have a plethera of tin openers.
Mike

Last edited:
OP
OP
Stephen & Jeannie

Stephen & Jeannie

Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Exp
9 years !!!!
we are going to Benidorm for Xmas and then heading South.could call in at Marjal as we've just had e-mail from the Ozzies we met there in March saying that they will be there in New yr and could we meet up.
Maybee see you then,
Mike.
Oh,btw-as you have loads of corned beef I will show you how to make a proper corned beef hash!! And,if you lose the key for the tins,we now have a plethera of tin openers.
Mike

Benajarafe near Malaga for December and January........Marjal February and March, then into France until July !!!:thumb::thumb::thumb:

I know how to cook Hash !!! don't forget the cornichons for that extra crunch !!

MikeandCarolyn

Free Member
Mar 18, 2008
Worle,North Somerset
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2009
Let's have your recipe then, if you can remember what Carolyn told you !!:winky::winky::winky:

I am sure others are interested !!

OK-this is my recipe !

For 2 people:
1 tin corned beef,chilled in fridge.
1 medium sized white onion.
Enough potatoes for 2 people ,cut into roughly 2cms cubes.
Lea and Perrins Worcestershire sauce.
Whole grain mustard.
2 eggs.

method::bigsmile:ice the corned beef-roughly 2cms and marinade in the worcestershire sauce and whole grain mustard.
Par boil the diced pototaoes-3 mins ish.
Roughly chop the onion and,using oil,sweat until it starts to take colour.Reserve the onion.
Add the par boiled potatoes and cook until they take colour and start to crispen (toss frequently)
Now bring the onion from the edge of the pan,mix it with the diced potatoes and add the corned beef-this stage is really just to heat the corned beef through.
In a separate pan fry the eggs and then serve the hash with a fried egg on top of each portion.
HP sauce goes well with this ::bigsmile:

Simples eh.

Mike

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
[HI]That's what you think... [/HI]:winky:

JJ :Cool:

Come on now fellas, promise me ........No Tongues then.....:ROFLMAO:

Mo was syin' just the other day.........

............."these women are alright but you can't beat the real thing.......

No wonder he's advertising Free Mates.......:Blush:

Oct 12, 2008
Balma (next to Toulouse) France
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014
That's what you think... :winky:

JJ :Cool:

:Eeek::Eeek::Eeek::Eeek:

Well Steve , if he asks you "Have you got Wellingtons boots" , then I'll have to ask Luis if he's been playing some tricks on my JJ.... I know that out of "Chaos" comes order.... but hey , I never asked for order , have got enough of it at home !!:RollEyes:

And for all who don't know what i'm talking about ... , use this link, have a look ....

If you happen to cross Lui's way ... give a go to his show ... everything 's there to make you forget all your troubles if any... or just enjoy some very special time with a young man full of promisses and an excellent showman and magician !! (Oh and if you're good boy/girl you might see backstage a tall boy all in black ....answering the name of JJ)

Amicalement

Frankie:Smile::Smile:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWjIN3NuTfY"]Reportagem espectáculo CHAOS de Luis de Matos - www.castelobranco.tv -Visita-nos! - YouTube[/ame]

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Dont forget Steve........

She`s a year older now..... so well used....

Price should have gone down... :winky::ROFLMAO:

Have a good trip Mate... :thumb:

OP
OP
Stephen & Jeannie

Stephen & Jeannie

Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Exp
9 years !!!!
:Eeek::Eeek::Eeek::Eeek:

Well Steve , if he asks you "Have you got Wellingtons boots" , then I'll have to ask Luis if he's been playing some tricks on my JJ.... I know that out of "Chaos" comes order.... but hey , I never asked for order , have got enough of it at home !!:RollEyes:

And for all who don't know what i'm talking about ... , use this link, have a look ....

If you happen to cross Lui's way ... give a go to his show ... everything 's there to make you forget all your troubles if any... or just enjoy some very special time with a young man full of promisses and an excellent showman and magician !! (Oh and if you're good boy/girl you might see backstage a tall boy all in black ....answering the name of JJ)

Amicalement

Frankie:Smile::Smile:

Reportagem espectáculo CHAOS de Luis de Matos - www.castelobranco.tv -Visita-nos! - YouTube

Couldn't spot him !! How far into the vid is he ?????:cry::cry::cry:

capinpugwash

Free Member
Sep 14, 2008
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2005 (20 years Caravan before that)

Don't forget the Oxo cubes, or do you want me to fly them out special delivery to you again? :thumb:

OP
OP
Stephen & Jeannie

Stephen & Jeannie

Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Exp
9 years !!!!
Jobs a goodun !!!

Don't forget the Oxo cubes, or do you want me to fly them out special delivery to you again? :thumb:

Already obtained from Home Bargains ! £1 for 12 cubes ! Bought quite a few !:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
Dont forget Steve........

She`s a year older now..... so well used....

Price should have gone down... :winky::ROFLMAO:

Have a good trip Mate... :thumb:

Even so, check out the title of this post, he gets excited at every foreign roundabout...:roflmto:

Oct 12, 2008
Balma (next to Toulouse) France
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014
Couldn't spot him !! How far into the vid is he ?????:cry::cry::cry:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:You can't see JJ on the clip Steve , I said go and see the show. Because if you go there (and let JJ know about your visit) you might be able to see him before the show!

Aug 21, 2008
skegness
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Symbol
Exp
Van Conversion
Spain

Have travelled down the N332 today and there is an abundance of plastic chairs by the roadside with some very atractive occupants so stick it out for a discount.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Alan

OP
OP
Stephen & Jeannie

Stephen & Jeannie

Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Exp
9 years !!!!
Ah yes! now I remember !

yea thought you was getting peters mob to do it for you?

I was going to Ludlow to check out the firm, got lost:cry: and went to Moran Motor Homes for directions (they are on the same industrial estate!)They asked what work I was thinking of getting, when told, sharp intake of breath and said that's about £250 to £300 you're looking at !:Doh:
They told me about a guy down the road who has been doing stuff on his own (Ex Dinmore Caravans Guy) who did a fantastic job for £130, he plastic welded the plug back on, sealed all the cracks in the shower tray and coated the whole caboodle in some really hard stuff !
Now looks brand new again ! :thumb::thumb::thumb:

JIM UNDERHILL......07508178995 does all sorts of work !

Last edited:

Teasy2007

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2007
Rotherham South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Malibu PVC
Exp
Since 2005
Benajarafe near Malaga for December and January........Marjal February and March, then into France until July !!!:thumb::thumb::thumb:

I know how to cook Hash !!! don't forget the cornichons for that extra crunch !!

Benajarfe looks good, which site will you be using, we are setting off in January.

Ginny and Mike

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back