Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
It looks like one of those April 1st spoofs, but it's not. Interesting read. Almost sounds as good as Chris Green's perpetual motion machine. I wonder how much fuel is needed to produce the fuel...

Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
It looks like one of those April 1st spoofs, but it's not. Interesting read. Almost sounds as good as Chris Green's perpetual motion machine.[HI] I wonder how much fuel is needed to produce the fuel.[/HI] ..
That is normally the catch. Air and electricity, one power station or two to produce a gallon.:winky:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

beachcaster

Free Member
Dec 18, 2010
east sussex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
a few years
It looks like one of those April 1st spoofs, but it's not. Interesting read. Almost sounds as good as Chris Green's perpetual motion machine. I wonder how much fuel is needed to produce the fuel...

Just heard a scientist interviewed on radio 4.......its proper science but the problem is as you say jim it used too much energy to produce.
Petrol is essentially free..........cost of getting it out of the ground and refining.
If this this takes for example 10 units of energy to make 2 units of energy.it doesnt make commerial sense,
Shame really I could do with a little fuel maker in the shed at the bottom of my garden!

barry

Jun 2, 2010
Flintshire
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
since 2010
It's nice to know scientists are working to solve the problem of fuel shortage that will no doubt hit us hard in the not so distant future:thumb:

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
Five litres of petrol in less than three months!

Wow...

I know people who produce "methane" faster than that... (at 2 kilos per litre conversion) :ROFLMAO:

Power you motorhome on methane... (would be like being parked next to a "SOG" user.)

JJ :Cool:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
Power you motorhome on methane... (would be like being parked next to a "SOG" user.)

JJ :Cool:

Well I think ours is already JJ, courtesy of the Registered Owner - and you've been parked close to it, does it?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back