Free Member
Oct 7, 2007
N. Devon
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
7 Years after 5 years with caravan.
We have used Chelston at Wellington for our MH service, MOT and hab. check for the last few years, but in the last year they seem to have become much less customer focused. :Sad:

We are actively looking for somebody else who can carry out the annual service of our 'van and have discovered Devon Motorhomes (http://www.devonmotorhomes.co.uk/).

I thought that I would ask on here if anybody has had experience of their operation - was it good or not so good?

Look forward to your views.

John

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi John,

If you do use them, please do leave a review here. Broken Link Removed Unfortunately they have no reviews at present, but the more reviews we have the more useful the resource will become:thumb:

OP
OP
JayDee

JayDee

Free Member
Oct 7, 2007
N. Devon
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
OK Jim, I'll try to remember.

The next service isn't due until end of summer next year, so there's plenty of time to look around.

There are a few around the West Country - Davan, Highbridge, West Country and so forth. Just have to find out which one is the most reliable.

Ideally we're looking to get the whole lot done at once - which is the only reason we don't use our local Fiat dealer, even though he's very good (can't do our MOT as his bay isn't large enough and can't, of course, do the hab. check).

Any other suggestions gratefully received. ::bigsmile:

John

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
You could always arrange for a full habitation service at one of our meets or rallies. Funsters Ash and Cls attend and carry out quite a few:thumb: Its an option::bigsmile:

Jun 30, 2010
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
1992 VW Auto sleeper Mono
Exp
Since 2005 this time
Give this Fella a ring, [HI]he'll come to you[/HI], We've used him, he's very obliging, covers the whole of the West Country, knows what he's talking about! no Bulldust with this fella

S R B Caravan and M/Home Services

s.r.bservices@hotmail

Name's Simon Baker and is based in Street (I think)

OP
OP
JayDee

JayDee

Free Member
Oct 7, 2007
N. Devon
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
You could always arrange for a full habitation service at one of our meets or rallies. Funsters Ash and Cls attend and carry out quite a few:thumb: Its an option::bigsmile:

Yes it is an option - and not a bad one at that. Thanks:thumb:

John

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
JayDee

JayDee

Free Member
Oct 7, 2007
N. Devon
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Give this Fella a ring, [HI]he'll come to you[/HI], We've used him, he's very obliging, covers the whole of the West Country, knows what he's talking about! no Bulldust with this fella

S R B Caravan and M/Home Services

s.r.bservices@hotmail

Name's Simon Baker and is based in Street (I think)

Thanks for that. Street isn't a bad option actually. I'll see what he says.. :thumb:

John

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back