enery8

Free Member
Oct 11, 2012
Dorset
Funster No
MH
FFB Tabbert Classic 660
Exp
towing for 20 odd years but now have our first motorhome.
Hi Folks, don't have a motorhome YET but that seems to be the way it is going. Currently have a fairly big trailer caravan pulled by a Range Rover. My main reason for joining this forum is to get some good, solid advice before parting with any hard earned cash and maybe my Rangie. I look forward to learning from your experience and maybe joining the motorhome community.

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Suffolk Coastal District, UK
Funster No
MH
Timberland
Hi Folks, don't have a motorhome YET but that seems to be the way it is going. Currently have a fairly big trailer caravan pulled by a Range Rover. My main reason for joining this forum is to get some good, solid advice before parting with any hard earned cash and maybe my Rangie. I look forward to learning from your experience and maybe joining the motorhome community.

Welcome to the forum.. :Smile:

People move from caravan's to motorhomes for various reasons, they also move the other way ..
I have owned and enjoyed both, several of each at different times in my life .. there are pros and cons for both.

Ask on different forums and you will get different views.. this forum as you know is mainly motorhomes.. though not exclusively.. myself and a few others have caravans, several have 5th wheelers.. some camper vans . and others with monster RVs ..

As an example.. ask on a Catholic forum is it a good idea to convert to catholicism ..then ask on a CofE forum.. you will get totally different answers..

What has prompted you to change from a caravan? Knowing your reasons for will make it easier to advise..

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back