Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
These are the actual word using Cut & Paste, I've framed this and placed it on my study wall............

Link Removed

jhorsf

Free Member
May 15, 2009
DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
ih oregon
Exp
Never believe anything a lawyer tells you:ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Popeye

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
[HI]Never believe anything a lawyer tells you[/HI]:ROFLMAO:

Classic, but I'm not sure Treacle would agree........:roflmto: :ROFLMAO: ::bigsmile: :winky:

I did believe my Lawyer when he told me........

"Mr. Griff, you are not poor enough for Legal aid nor wealthy enough to pursue this matter so pay up and look good." . . . .

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
well spotted Peter

You got to hand it to him, cheap advertising and Google picks them all up:Cool:

Peter

Well spotted Peter.. I do not need an advertising agency working for me with this lot on MHF... they do all the work for no commission.

Out of interest two offers of £19k and one of £18k this afternoon since I dropped it to £19,999.00

It has 10 days left on ebay and it ends on Gumtree on the 30th...

As I have often said... you can trust me... I am a lawyer:Blush:

I am giving it away at this price.

Bob:thumb:

jhorsf

Free Member
May 15, 2009
DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
ih oregon
Exp
Well spotted Peter.. I do not need an advertising agency working for me with this lot on MHF... they do all the work for no commission.

Out of interest two offers of £19k and one of £18k this afternoon since [HI]I dropped it to £19,999.00 [/HI]

It has 10 days left on ebay and it ends on Gumtree on the 30th...

[HI]As I have often said... you can trust me... I am a lawyer:Blush:[/HI]

I am giving it away at this price.

Bob:thumb:

Not a penny less than:ROFLMAO:

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
no

Not a penny less than:ROFLMAO:

No we have reached the bottom of the barrel now... At the £19,999 i have (or will by the end of the week) have taken everything that is not in the list (on ebay) off the RV.... that includes things like reece tow ball, EHU leads, LPG adapters.. CB ariel, JIM's light up tyre pressure valves (very good they are to)... even the Willie Nelson poster that Dave aka Shiffty gets all worked up about... the vehicle is bare bones so to speak.... the goodies are available if needed.. I will sell after the RV has gone, or keep them for the toy hauler in due course.

But I have reached bottom now...

Bob:Blush:

OP
OP
Popeye

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
No we have reached the bottom of the barrel now... At the £19,999 i have (or will by the end of the week) have taken everything that is not in the list (on ebay) off the RV.... that includes things like reece tow ball, EHU leads, LPG adapters.. CB ariel, JIM's light up tyre pressure valves (very good they are to)... even the Willie Nelson poster that Dave aka Shiffty gets all worked up about... the vehicle is bare bones so to speak.... the goodies are available if needed.. I will sell after the RV has gone, or keep them for the toy hauler in due course.

But I have reached bottom now...

Bob:Blush:

That's not strictly true Bob, because if I offered you £19,998.99p then you'd snatch my arm out of the socket which is why no-one believes "Not a PENNY less"..:ROFLMAO:

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
OK sold

That's not strictly true Bob, because if I offered you £19,998.99p then you'd snatch my arm out of the socket which is why no-one believes "Not a PENNY less"..:ROFLMAO:

OK sold.........

Bob:Smile:

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
Bob, isn't a £19k offer good against a £20 k asking price?

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
it is not open to offers

Bob, isn't a £19k offer good against a £20 k asking price?

No Chris it is not open to offers at that price. As said it has or is being striped down of the goodies not in the list shown on Ebay... no EHU leads, no LPG adapters, No mag lights, no flashing pressure readers (on tyres) all the little extras are off the menu.

As said if not sold by the end of the listing then it will be mothballed until next year.

Other issues as mentioned previous are taking a priority at the moment. The RV is on the back burner. The banter on here helps me with dealing with the other issues.. But it has also made me a bit hard on silly offers.

Bob

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
No Chris it is not open to offers at that price. As said it has or is being striped down of the goodies not in the list shown on Ebay... no EHU leads, no LPG adapters, No mag lights, no flashing pressure readers (on tyres) all the little extras are off the menu.

As said if not sold by the end of the listing then it will be mothballed until next year.

Other issues as mentioned previous are taking a priority at the moment. The RV is on the back burner. The banter on here helps me with dealing with the other issues.. But it has also made me a bit hard on silly offers.

Bob

Ok, but won't it cost you about £900 having it mothballed until next year? Insurance, road tax, MOT, fuel, heating etc?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back