Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
I taped eight cables together and not only does my Engel fridge now freeze food in seconds but it generates 8 amps of electricity at 12 volts while it is doing it. :thumb:

JJ :Cool:

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
I wonder how many i can twist together before the plug disappears into the mess of electrical tape.

we use cat 5 data cable all day long at work so wont cost me a penny :thumb:

beachcaster

Free Member
Dec 18, 2010
east sussex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
a few years
He doesnt say where the cable goes !

I left mine in the corner of the room.............and it still worked !!!!

barry:Smile:

Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
How could you doubt the facts this young man proved beyond doubt it’s feasibility using Gauss's law calculating the electric flux through it’s closed surface and Kirchhoff’s current law proving the theory of this parallel circuit. What better proof is there. I don't have any cable just now but how many of you cynics will own up to have already trying it and doubled your speed.:thumb:

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
thought about it

How could you doubt the facts this young man proved beyond doubt it’s feasibility using Gauss's law calculating the electric flux through it’s closed surface and Kirchhoff’s current law proving the theory of this parallel circuit. What better proof is there. I don't have any cable just now but how many of you cynics will own up to have already trying it and doubled your speed.:thumb:

I thought about it::bigsmile: it is not the 1st April is it? .... wished we got his single wire speeds in the UK.

Bob

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

pablomc

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 20, 2010
Durham
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2009
Forget using cat5 that is so yesterday. I just twisted some fibre optic around mine and its 20 x faster. :whistle:

OP
OP
Heyupluv

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+

:winky::winky::thumb:......:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

alfandM

Free Member
Mar 12, 2012
sweden
Funster No
MH
A
Exp
ive just seen 3 pigs flying past our widow:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:there's more chance of that and this speed cable from speedy gonzaaliss, kids A, did any body try it:Blush: any way jims on a mission with the new servers tonite hope he will tape up all the cables together, probs will reach the moon then:thumb::ROFLMAO:,cheers Alf.

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Well i thought after watching this video that if it can work for internet it can work for electricity so wrapped an extension lead around my microwave cable and my beens where warm in 1 min instead of 3 so going to try it on the kettle to night it really does work.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back