Free Member
Sep 30, 2012
SWANSEA
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
since 2005
Hello, I've finally taken the plunge and joined the forum, after months of just browsing and liking what I've read. I've owned Steve our motorhome for seven years now, and I've done much work to improve him. We (and my Missus) are hoping to do the aires next year, that is if my boss will give me four weeks off in a row (fingers crossed and toes and eyes!).:thumb:

Peter

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Do us a favour and p**s off back to Belgium, someone always dies when you're around.

OP
OP
Hercules

Hercules

Free Member
Sep 30, 2012
SWANSEA
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
since 2005
Do us a favour and p**s off back to Belgium, someone always dies when you're around.

I'm not from Belgium, I'm from Swansea, you must be thinking of the other Hercules!

I do like Belgium though, I worked in Duffel at the aluminium works for several weeks, nice beer too!

Peter :Smile:

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Brian don't forget newbies don't know you and will/would find this post very offencive it takes a while to understand your twisted sense of humour:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Besides stepto's yard was in London. You saying Peter is an old nag:whatthe::whatthe:
Welcome to the Madhouse Peter.:thumb:

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hi Peter and welcome to Fun, lucky you have been browsing for a while to have got used to some of the humor on here, as you have already said loads of information on here, ask any questions and strangely enough some of the most helpful and informative answers do come of our Hilldweller, but some morning he just forgets to take his tablets.

Welcome aboard :flyingwelcome:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Hercules

Hercules

Free Member
Sep 30, 2012
SWANSEA
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
since 2005
Hi Peter and welcome to Fun, lucky you have been browsing for a while to have got used to some of the humor on here, as you have already said loads of information on here, ask any questions and strangely enough some of the most helpful and informative answers do come of our Hilldweller, but some morning he just forgets to take his tablets.

Welcome aboard :flyingwelcome:

It's ok I like the mad ones :roflmto:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back