Free Member
Sep 30, 2012
uk
Funster No
MH
demountable
Exp
lifelong
Born into a familly who have always had motorhomes and thought it time I got my own. I had always liked my parents Romahome C15 they once owned many years ago as it could be quite happily be used as the sole vehicle.For the last couple of years my wife and I have been using a little Diahatsu panel van and had much fun touring around our home country of Wales. I had always fancied the little Romahomes mounted on a Diahatsu Hijet pickup so bided my time and eventually found the right one for me. Went to Abersoch to give it a try out,found a lovely site and we both had huge smiles on our faces the whole time.........

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
good on you

Born into a familly who have always had motorhomes and thought it time I got my own. I had always liked my parents Romahome C15 they once owned many years ago as it could be quite happily be used as the sole vehicle.For the last couple of years my wife and I have been using a little Diahatsu panel van and had much fun touring around our home country of Wales. I had always fancied the little Romahomes mounted on a Diahatsu Hijet pickup so bided my time and eventually found the right one for me. Went to Abersoch to give it a try out,found a lovely site and we both had huge smiles on our faces the whole time.........

Good on you.:thumb:

Welcome to motor home fun

Bob, Sue and Ezzie the St Bernard:Blush:

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Hi & welcome to MotorhomeFun.:thumb:
:flyingwelcome:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Nov 6, 2011
Worthing
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sky Ti
Exp
2001 to date
Welcome aboard mate!

If you need help just post, we are here to help each other.

Keith

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back