I'm new so i'll break the ice!!! (1 Viewer)

Mickmel

Free Member
Sep 26, 2012
Gwynedd
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since1990
Evening all
based in mid beautiful Bala, mid wales. Joined the funsters as we'll be travelling south over the channel on the 1st of Nov. for 7weeks, heading for Andalusia Home for christmas. Any info re. Must see places on the way would be greatly appreciated. Brand new autotrail navajo - a joy to travel in and me and my gal are raring to go. Cheers everybody

Sgiwr

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Hi and welcome to MotorhomeFun.:thumb:
:flyingwelcome:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Xabia

Free Member
Jan 20, 2011
Rural Nottinghamshire and Spain
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 1996
Evening all
based in mid beautiful Bala, mid wales. Joined the funsters as we'll be travelling south over the channel on the 1st of Nov. for 7weeks, heading for Andalusia Home for christmas. Any info re. Must see places on the way would be greatly appreciated. Brand new autotrail navajo - a joy to travel in and me and my gal are raring to go. Cheers everybody

Sgiwr

Welcome. On your way to Andalusia drop in at El Escorial and view the palace there, if you Google it you will get some idea about it, excellent campsite a couple of miles outside the town. Very near also the Valle de Los Caidos (Valley of the Fallen) magnificent monument of the Civil War carved into a mountain.

Seville is a beautiful city, campsite at Dos Hermanos has bus stop very close to enable easy trip into the city. Alhambra in Granada, Cordoba all stunning places and loads of others I have forgotten or missed out!:Smile: enjoy!

Mike

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hello and welcome to Fun, enjoy your trip.:welcomefunster:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements