LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Will be posting this up in the rally section too, and getting it on the calendar, but thought I would post it on here first !!

Just this minute had confirmation the Rugby Club has accepted our booking for next year..

As usual, it is the last bank holiday weekend in May and will run from Friday the 24th until Monday the 27th..

Friday night, chinese buffet ( book closer to the time )

Saturday rideout or walkabout depending on what you want to do

Saturday night a band, and the usual charity auction to raise lolly for Air Ambulance

At least one band for Saturday night, and a sort of amateur band on Sunday night .. The guys do all the old favorites that people like to join in with !!

Sunday silly games ( Couple of new ones this year hopefully.. a push bike that steers the wrong way !!

A Sunday roast can be ordered at the club house

Fast food will be available all day Saturday and Sunday from the club house

Aint got any costings yet but providing we get support as usual it should be a tenner a head with all children up to 15 ( and disabled dependants of any age ) free.

As the year before last was such a massive success mixing in us lot from Motorhome Fun and the good folks from B.I.R.D. , I will be doing it again .. So a chance to meet up with friends made at the last Bash @tu*

Jul 17, 2012
Bury St Edmunds
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
1 year on and loving it!
Oh good - 11 miles from where I live so count me in! I should have my motorhome by then too!:clap::clap:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

the stig

Funster
Oct 10, 2009
Grimsby
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
Since 2009
As long as this doesn't clash with something else we have planned then you can count on us John.
Cannot give you a def just yet thou.

Andy
xx
:Smile:

cruiser

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 12, 2012
northampton
Funster No
MH
coach built elddis 400
Exp
since 1978
cruiser

:thumb::winky:this seems to be popular, count us in.

scally

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 15, 2010
essex and lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Eldiss Autoquest 320
Exp
since 1998
and us two john,, I hope to meet you again at mersea island martin:Smile:

Jun 30, 2010
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
1992 VW Auto sleeper Mono
Exp
Since 2005 this time
Yep! Me and the Boss too, put us down for it!:thumb:

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
I thought this thread was on about abusing toilets!!! :ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
Jaws

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Don't worry just yet about firm booking.. Tickets will not even start to go on sale until after the new year.. But it IS good to get an idea of numbers so thanks folks :thumb:

OP
OP
Jaws

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Wellllll.. tonight I sourced the last bits of pushbike I needed to build the 'Jaws Special'

I think a cup will be up for grabs for the person who can do the best on the contraption !!

Not sure if the racing peds will be up and running.. They were pretty beaten up at the end of the last event, even though they do less than about 20mph on a good day !! ... But I will do my best.... and as usual, all silly events will not cost any extra to enter :thumb:

teddybard

Free Member
Aug 21, 2012
warwickshire
Funster No
MH
c
Exp
5 years
Thetford

Will be posting this up in the rally section too, and getting it on the calendar, but thought I would post it on here first !!

Just this minute had confirmation the Rugby Club has accepted our booking for next year..

As usual, it is the last bank holiday weekend in May and will run from Friday the 24th until Monday the 27th..

Friday night, chinese buffet ( book closer to the time )

Saturday rideout or walkabout depending on what you want to do

Saturday night a band, and the usual charity auction to raise lolly for Air Ambulance

At least one band for Saturday night, and a sort of amateur band on Sunday night .. The guys do all the old favorites that people like to join in with !!

Sunday silly games ( Couple of new ones this year hopefully.. a push bike that steers the wrong way !!

A Sunday roast can be ordered at the club house

Fast food will be available all day Saturday and Sunday from the club house

Aint got any costings yet but providing we get support as usual it should be a tenner a head with all children up to 15 ( and disabled dependants of any age ) free.

As the year before last was such a massive success mixing in us lot from Motorhome Fun and the good folks from B.I.R.D. , I will be doing it again .. So a chance to meet up with friends made at the last Bash @tu*

SO IT's
velo.gif

electricscott

Free Member
Nov 23, 2010
Buckden Marina
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
3 year
Wellllll.. tonight I sourced the last bits of pushbike I needed to build the 'Jaws Special'

I think a cup will be up for grabs for the person who can do the best on the contraption !!

Not sure if the racing peds will be up and running.. They were pretty beaten up at the end of the last event, even though they do less than about 20mph on a good day !! ... But I will do my best.... and as usual, all silly events will not cost any extra to enter :thumb:

to make it even more interesting add peddling backwards to go forwards!:Eeek:

OP
OP
Jaws

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
I woulllldddddddddd,,, but I think there is going to be enough fun and games as it is !! :ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
Jaws

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
And tonight I finished building the backward steering pushbike ready for all you lot to give it a go !!

Big thanks to Mick The Knife from BIRD who came up with a suitable donor

So far no one has managed even a half pedal on it.. To say it is interesting trying to ride it is a BIT of an understatement !!!!!!!!!!!

electricscott

Free Member
Nov 23, 2010
Buckden Marina
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
3 year
And tonight I finished building the backward steering pushbike ready for all you lot to give it a go !!

Big thanks to Mick The Knife from BIRD who came up with a suitable donor

So far no one has managed even a half pedal on it.. To say it is interesting trying to ride it is a BIT of an understatement !!!!!!!!!!!

no practising john especially your grandson, he was wicked on the slow bike race last time::bigsmile:

OP
OP
Jaws

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Welll.. they have all had a go and no one has managed one whole 'pedal' yet..

It is now stashed away but I will proly take it to the Winter meet at Waldergraves .. I LIKE watching others fall off I do !!! :ROFLMAO:

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
Hi John, Having never been over to that part of the world before and looking at the dates, could you pencil us in please,

I will start learning the lingo now so that Im fluent in Narfalk by the time we get there. It will be work permitting im afraid, so can't commit fully till nearer the time.

Loujess

Free Member
Jan 10, 2010
Leeds UK
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
Can you put us down please John. In the nicest possible way of course - I'm not talking Dignitas. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Ivy

OP
OP
Jaws

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Cheers guys.. :thumb: Duly pencilled !!

Paul, Lingo.... A semi cockney accent will work fine good sir :ROFLMAO:

It is a rare thing to meet a Narfook person in this area ::bigsmile:

Bee

Free Member
Dec 16, 2011
France
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
since 2003
We would love to come our first UK rally what is the charity auction

Brenda Alan:Smile:

OP
OP
Jaws

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Hi Bee..
you will be most welcome :thumb:

The charity auction is to raise money for Air Ambulance.. Basically, if you are attending and have virtually ANYTHING you are willing to donate ( from a candle to a copper pot to a... well ANYTHING really ) gets auctioned off on Saturday night.. There will be a candle going
up for auction. It has been auctioned about 10 times at every Bash since 2001 !! Folk bid a quid on it ( or whatever ) and buy it.. Then put it back in the lots to be auctioned again ( and again and again LOL !! )

Loads of silly stuff, loads of good stuff, loads of banter, and loads of fun and games

Theonlysue

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 14, 2009
Essex
Funster No
MH
As Executive 50th an
Exp
Not long enough!
thetford

Me please :Cool: