Sep 26, 2012
Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2002
Hi all.

My interests include wildlife, archaeology and astronomy, together with photography which I combine with the other interests. I'm also a canoeist - that's a proper, open (aka Canadian) canoe, not one of those silly plastic bubble kayak things.

I have a motorhome based on a Ford Transit that I absolutely love, especially for its fixed bed (can't stand these 'u' shaped and 'l' shaped lounges that take up so much space).

Not sure whether I'll stay a member as I've just tried to go to a "new like" and found that only subscribers can do that!

Last edited:

alfandM

Free Member
Mar 12, 2012
sweden
Funster No
MH
A
Exp
Hi all.

My interests include wildlife, archaeology and astronomy, together with photography which I combine with the other interests. I'm also a canoeist - that's a proper, open (aka Canadian) canoe, not one of those silly plastic bubble kayak things.

I have a motorhome based on a Ford Transit that I absolutely love, especially for its fixed bed (can't stand these 'u' shaped and 'l' shaped lounges that take up so much space).
A warm welcome from us in sweden, sweden is a great place for canoeing and camping in the nature! sweden still as old mans rights, the only place left in Europe legaley, cheers and again Welcome:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
Hi Theokid
Fork out the tenner. Its worth it for all the banter and advise on here plus various discounts. Better than any motorhome related magazine.
If you have a problem you can get instant help .

Funnily enough we have a motorhome with an L shape lounge , because we dont like all the space a fix bed takes up. Horses for courses i suppose .

Ps . what are old man rights alfand M ?

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
:thumb: Hi Theo and welcome. Please join, we could do wiv a bit o' culture round these parts.....:winky: ... You will be made most welcome. Joy

alfandM

Free Member
Mar 12, 2012
sweden
Funster No
MH
A
Exp
Hi Theokid
Fork out the tenner. Its worth it for all the banter and advise on here plus various discounts. Better than any motorhome related magazine.
If you have a problem you can get instant help .

Funnily enough we have a motorhome with an L shape lounge , because we dont like all the space a fix bed takes up. Horses for courses i suppose .

Ps . what are old man rights alfand M ?
Hi Ralph n Bev, its an old consuetudinary law in sweden and norway, swedish name allemannsrett, its where you can camp up light a fire, where ever you please for 3days, if signs say otherwise or private you cannot with out problems with the owners, but the law states other wise, hope this answears you question,Cheers Alf:thumb:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Theo, welcome to the Fun :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.