Milo

Free Member
Jan 20, 2009
Lancaster, UK
Funster No
MH
Campervan
Exp
Alnwick to Berwick-upon-Tweed. The first half of our recent journey along a fine stretch of the North Sea's coastline.

I hope you enjoy this set. The images are intended for a screen resolution of 1366 x 768. Each set can be viewed as a Slideshow. There are captions for most shots. If you want to read them, I'm sure you can find them.

http://bit.ly/NKaXSh

Milo

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
An excellent collection Milo. 1st class.........Griff

Made for a very pleasant slide show over Sunday Breakfast:thumb:

OP
OP
Milo

Milo

Free Member
Jan 20, 2009
Lancaster, UK
Funster No
MH
Campervan
Exp
Thank you, Popeye. I hope to add another set from the next part of the coast in a few days time. It was a much scaled down venture, this one. We'd vaguely planned for three weeks in Croatia, got quite excited about Portugal, almost certain about France for the second visit of the year, then due to family unwellnesses had scaled down to an anti-clockwise coastal trip from Brighton. I don't think we know why we ended up going to Nurthumberland, etc, but I'm glad we did.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

johnp10

Free Member
Oct 12, 2009
North Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
8 years ish
Thanks Milo.
Although I'm a Lancashireman, Northumberland is dear to my heart.
Lots of friends up there.
Looking forward to the next edition.

Mar 18, 2012
Loch Lomond Scotland
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2011
Thank you, Popeye. I hope to add another set from the next part of the coast in a few days time. It was a much scaled down venture, this one. We'd vaguely planned for three weeks in Croatia, got quite excited about Portugal, almost certain about France for the second visit of the year, then due to family unwellnesses had scaled down to an anti-clockwise coastal trip from Brighton. I don't think we know why we ended up going to Nurthumberland, etc, but I'm glad we did.

Thanks for the pics Milo, I really enjoyed them, and just shows that we are surrounded by lovely places here in GB, just a pity about the bloody weather, been ages since I was last in Berwick etc, but you have put me in the mind of going back soon.
Ken the Beerdrinker:thumb: :drink:

peter marshall

Free Member
Mar 5, 2009
Cleveleys,Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Low Line
Exp
9 Years
Hi Milo
We stopped at Alnwick on the way up To Scotland had a nice visit and a good look around the area, we did plan to do Berwick on The way back but had to cancel that bit so will have to go back soon. Pete :thumb:

OP
OP
Milo

Milo

Free Member
Jan 20, 2009
Lancaster, UK
Funster No
MH
Campervan
Exp
Thanks Milo.
Although I'm a Lancashireman, Northumberland is dear to my heart.
Lots of friends up there.
Looking forward to the next edition.

Thank you, folks. I've made a slow start on the final 2 nights.

I'm an adoptive Lancastrian - since 1977, but I have a boring surname, Newman, which I read was introduced to Britain in the 6th and 7th centuries by Angles, Saxons, etc. and I wonder if this is why I'm prone to stand on North Sea beaches staring east like a lovesick loon. ::bigsmile: Or should that be spelled Lune?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back