camper

Free Member
Oct 5, 2011
England
Funster No
MH
VW T5 campervan
Exp
With the sudden drop of the temperature I had to retire to a local bar for a warm up.Chatting to my brother, he told me of a helpful little trick somebody showed him in India when he got his legs badly sunburned.Another traveller told him to put toothpaste on his legs!He had colgate with him and desperate for relief tried it with fantastic soothing within minutes.
I don't know what a doctor might say but he was dead chuffed at the instant pain relief and the lack of symptoms afterwards.
It's supposed to good for scalds as well but not if the skin is broken.
Thought this might be helpful.

jhorsf

Free Member
May 15, 2009
DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
ih oregon
Exp
I was told a similar tale about toothpaste on the most sensitive part of the female anatomy but I wont go into that.:Blush:

I wonder what that part is as, all the woman's parts are sensitive you don't believe me you make a comment about ANYTHING to do with SWMBO body and see what happens go on try it I dare you, tell her her bum looks big and saggy:ROFLMAO: Broken Link Removed

OP
OP
C

camper

Free Member
Oct 5, 2011
England
Funster No
MH
VW T5 campervan
Exp
note of caution

:ROFLMAO:
great comments everyone!
Everything you suggest is true for his legs but unfortunately his teeth are all tanned!

magsinfrance

Free Member
Jul 16, 2010
Limousin, France
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt Hobby
Exp
Since 1981
When hubby and I were working in the Middle East (Abu Dhabi & Dubai)we were told to use vinegar and water spray for sunburn (which of course we got first day there:Blush:)Apart from smelling like a chip shop it worked brilliantly, took the sting out straight away.

Maggie

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Nov 6, 2008
Ramsey, Isle of Man.
Funster No
MH
Coachmen Concord 300TS
Exp
8 years with an RV
I won't rush out and start buying Pepsident by the pallet. The last time i got sunburn in the UK was in 1967.

Craig

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
I was told a similar tale about toothpaste on the most sensitive part of the female anatomy but I wont go into that.:Blush:

Ooooo, errrrrr, matron!!!!! Go and wash your mouth out with ... toothpaste! :ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back