Car renewal time.. more choice than campers (1 Viewer)

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
While I have little choice in renewing insurance for my RV I do for the cars.

For many, many years (19 years NCB) with Esure.. I have seen the policy go up and and the cover reduced.

Today I decided to use the Tesco price comparison site... cut a long story short I went to Admiral and got a multi car quote...

Just the Hyundai went down from £274 to £197 .. I got fee legal cover:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: as if I needed it... plus the best part no excess... Esure is £100 .. even the Smart which is due next month is quoted less.. so... I call Esure and ask if they will match the quote...answer NO.. we might reduce the excess, but we do not price match... Oh well there loss.. my gain.

It is a shame that there is not a price comparison site for motor homes and especially RV's

Bob:Blush:

ShiftZZ

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2008
Dark Side of the Moon
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007
I have used Admiral and they are good, as my parents speak Welsh and they are based in South Wales, it makes it easier for them..

Year on year good value for money..

:thumb:

OP
OP
slobadoberbob

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
do not know about Welsh

I have used Admiral and they are good, as my parents speak Welsh and they are based in South Wales, it makes it easier for them..

Year on year good value for money..

:thumb:

I do not know about Welsh Shiffty.. the chap I had was a Canadian... dutch / German parents.. with the name of Dwight what else..

Bob

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back