Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
Yes the 23' whatever is still sitting on the drive.. I still have £500 in the pocket and cannot get any answers to my communications. Well the clock is ticking.. he still has until 6 p.m. on the 30th then it is back on sale.

The adverts are all still running, with the remarks about deposit paid etc., They are still be looked at.

Oh well I am happy to take £500 for my 'loss of chance' Just find it strange that people can act like this:Blush:

I cannot suspend the insurance on it until it goes, so it is costing me money.

Bob:Blush:

jhorsf

Free Member
May 15, 2009
DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
ih oregon
Exp
Its ok Bob he is still reading through your tems and conditions and trying to make a list of what he has actually bought:ROFLMAO:

Scout

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 4, 2009
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
chic c line
Exp
12 years motorhoming, a lifetime of living
did you piont him to this site? is he reading all this?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Yes the 23' whatever is still sitting on the drive.. I still have £500 in the pocket and cannot get any answers to my communications. Well the clock is ticking.. he still has until 6 p.m. on the 30th then it is back on sale.

The adverts are all still running, with the remarks about deposit paid etc., They are still be looked at.

Oh well I am happy to take £500 for my 'loss of chance' Just find it strange that people can act like this:Blush:

Bob ......do this 50 times....taking £500 deposit everytime... then the 23' what ever American thing.. is paid for::bigsmile:... then raffle it off at a £1.00 a ticket:thumb::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Oh bugger sorry to hear that Bob, I really thought we had heard the last of it.

Last edited:

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Hi Bryan is your 30 footsy still for sale ? what /where is the link etc :winky:
terry

Jan 18, 2010
Airdrie Scotland
Funster No
Exp
6 years and 20 years as a tugger

Please give us a rest with this post

Jan 4, 2012
somerset
Funster No
MH
Fiat Ducato
Exp
A few years now
Can i pay £500 to join the club , so i have got rights to a % of the book and film that will be made from this story?

When it ends :thumb:

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Can i pay £500 to join the club , so i have got rights to a % of the book and[HI] film that will be made from this story[/HI]?

When it ends :thumb:

made years ago :roflmto:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpGdLsG87qo"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpGdLsG87qo[/ame]

OP
OP
slobadoberbob

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
nothing new to report

No way!

I find it more interesting than the telly!

Bring on the next instalment Bob!

Craig

Nothing new to report. Sent him another message via the PreLoved system. which has been ignored as was the last one.

While I am more than happy to keep the £500 ..loss of chance and all that.. It is pain. Normally I would run the RV up the road on a regular basis.. but when sold I would rather not put the vehicle at any risk.. OK it is still insured... which I am paying as I cannot surrender or suspend the policy while it is on the drive.

Some one asked did I give him details of this site! no I did not... if he is on it then I would very much like him to call me. This all very strange. As I have said on the EBAY advert it comes back on sale at 18.01 on the 30th.. this time I want 10% deposit and balance in a week .. note the price is back up with all the goodies on board... so we have a few chapters of that I fear:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Bob

Wizbangs

Free Member
Nov 8, 2011
MK, UK
Funster No
MH
AS Burford Duo
Exp
Four years
Did the guy give you any idea of occupation? He may work abroad with little net access. I'm going to keep a positive attitude on this one. Not every one checks their email every day and if he has no real need.... Fingers crossed anyway Bob. :)

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Nothing new to report. Sent him another message via the PreLoved system. which has been ignored as was the last one.

While I am more than happy to keep the £500 ..loss of chance and all that.. It is pain. Normally I would run the RV up the road on a regular basis.. but when sold I would rather not put the vehicle at any risk.. OK it is still insured... which I am paying as I cannot surrender or suspend the policy while it is on the drive.

Some one asked did I give him details of this site! no I did not... if he is on it then I would very much like him to call me. This all very strange. As I have said on the EBAY advert it comes back on sale at 18.01 on the 30th.. this time I want 10% deposit and balance in a week .. note the price is back up with all the goodies on board... so we have a few chapters of that I fear:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Bob

Bob is it a cheque or money ..£500...check to see if they are cocha:Doh: ... genuine notes ...cheque valid money....or is it from the bank of Noddytown:winky::winky:

Last edited:
OP
OP
slobadoberbob

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
In the UK in Northolt

Did the guy give you any idea of occupation? He may work abroad with little net access. I'm going to keep a positive attitude on this one. Not every one checks their email every day and if he has no real need.... Fingers crossed anyway Bob. :)

He is in Northholt near Heathrow.. works from home he told me... I have tried the mobile number and that goes to voice mail.

Strange.

OP
OP
slobadoberbob

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
real notes

Bob is it a cheque or money ..£500...check to see if they are cocha:Doh: ... genuine notes ...cheque valid money....or is it from the bank of Noddytown:winky::winky:

101% real £20 notes.. even run them though my ultralight note unit I use to have in a shop long ago.

Very strange situation.

Well he has until 1800 hours on the 30th then it is up for sale again.... of course I want it to go.. but just got a funny feeling about the whole thing... do people put down £500 and walk away? who knows.

But thought he would have been in touch one way or other.

Mar 21, 2009
Harwich, Essex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
4 years
I once sold a boat radio to a chap in sweden- he paid me £100 by visa but never ever came to collect it. I still have it some 6 years later!

BwB

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 3, 2011
Suffolk UK
Funster No
MH
Resting b'twix vans
Exp
Since 1990
Maybe the guy is not well/health problem. I've known that to account for some "disappearances" - I hope this isn't the case, but you never know.

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
Bizarrely, some people simple don't care. I don't understand it and don't understand people who have email accounts and never check it. Hope the buyer is not ill, though.

I'll be glad when this story is over for several reasons, not least because the RV deserves a good home :getmecoat:

Last edited:
Jul 29, 2007
Ipswich
Funster No
MH
RV and PVC
Exp
30 years
Wife had a client a few years back paid £250 for a course of treatments, never had one, and we have never seen her since.

Ian

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Wife had a client a few years back paid £250 for a course of treatments, never had one, and we have never seen her since.

Ian

Do you know Ian.....

I forgot all about that...:RollEyes:

I`ll send her up next week.... :thumb::winky::ROFLMAO:

chrisgreen

Funster
Jul 26, 2009
england
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 2004
i bought a season ticket for a trout fishing lake (fly fishing) cost £600 and never fished the lake:Doh::roflmto:

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
i bought a season ticket for a trout fishing lake (fly fishing) cost £600 and never fished the lake:Doh::roflmto:
Chris, that's the same as me paying £600 to watch "paint drying" and not actually watching. Unbelievable. :ROFLMAO:

Bob, will you just give us all a shout when it's actually gone please? :winky:

Thanks,

Jock.

OP
OP
slobadoberbob

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
Mind you Chris I did that with a CC membership

If I recall I did that with my last year of the CC membership I purchased.. never used it..:Sad: but then that was £30 something...

Bob

OP
OP
slobadoberbob

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
that is possible but!

:Sad:
Maybe the guy is not well/health problem. I've known that to account for some "disappearances" - I hope this isn't the case, but you never know.

That is always possible.. but the chap came with his grown up son to have a look with his wife.. so unless all three have gone down ill I have to wonder.

I did get calls from two different mobile numbers when they were coming to look see... so I doubt that they are ill.

Unless is it that illness called being skint or wishful buying.

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
Thing is Bob you gave him until the 30th so he might be wondering why you keep calling him....

OP
OP
slobadoberbob

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
that is the point

Thing is Bob you gave him until the 30th so he might be wondering why you keep calling him....

That is the point... I gave him until the 30th Chris, but he said on the Thursday he could collect it Sunday (last Sunday) no one called no one came... I chased the mobile number.. got the son eventually and he was a bit vague..... but said we have to the 30th.. yes I said, but you said this Sunday. then he says we have not got anywhere to park it like you. We will give you 24 hours notice....

OK he has until the 30th September.. me being generous (read silly):RollEyes: but you would have thought he might have had a question or two after the late evening purchasing visit?

OK .. not a real issue as it is here safe and sound.. mind you will need to give it a run out tomorrow to keep everything on line... I have it insured and I am not in a must have the money situation.. just finding it strange dealing with someone so !!!! whatever.. cannot describe them...

Anyway he has two weeks left to collect it.

Bob

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back