French roadsign (1 Viewer)

May 12, 2011
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Hymer
Broken Link Removed

I pulled up behind another van last week that was stopped in the road, trying to decide what to do as there was nowhere to turn! The fun of touring.

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Broken Link Removed

I pulled up behind another van last week that was stopped in the road, trying to decide what to do as there was nowhere to turn! The fun of touring.

The french would take no notice and proceed:Doh::winky::winky::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Oct 12, 2008
Balma (next to Toulouse) France
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014
Broken Link Removed

Well .... Are you sure you never missed a previous sign saying you had to take some other way ? If you're sure (and if there is no obvious danger for you to take the forbidden road) then , GO AHEAD ! they have to put a sign before the place you can't go in /cross , and you can't be fined if they can't prove there was a first sign somewhere on the way you were coming from:winky:

Amicalement

Frankie:Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Detnor
May 12, 2011
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Hymer
That's exactly what I told the couple in front of me - they just didn't want to believe me.
So I went around them and forward to a roundabout and came back past them, still looking at how to turn around. I tried again to persuade them it was ok but they became aggressive, so I left.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

yorkshirepudding

Free Member
Nov 7, 2009
Pudsey/Leeds
Funster No
MH
Thinking of tenting again
Exp
September '09
That's exactly what I told the couple in front of me - they just didn't want to believe me.
So I went around them and forward to a roundabout and came back past them, still looking at how to turn around. I tried again to persuade them it was ok but they became aggressive, so I left.

There's just no helping some folk.

ojibway

Free Member
Jul 17, 2012
Eastbourne
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 2005

C'est la vie, mate!:winky:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back