Corelle or Luminarc retailers, north east? (1 Viewer)

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
As a result of my query yesterday I've been told that both Corelle and Luminarc products are good value. Problem is where to get them.

We've been in a number of shops on Tees-side and found none selling Corelle and a single one selling Luminarc - and they have a minuscule range which isn't suitable.

Anyone know of any stockists between, say, Leeds and Tyneside?

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
As a result of my query yesterday I've been told that both Corelle and Luminarc products are good value. Problem is where to get them.

We've been in a number of shops on Tees-side and found none selling Corelle and a single one selling Luminarc - and they have a minuscule range which isn't suitable.

Anyone know of any stockists between, say, Leeds and Tyneside?

Once it was fish 'n' chips out of The Daily Mail, but now he's got a Burstner..........

maz

Jan 26, 2011
Bizeljsko, Slovenia
Funster No
MH
N+B Arto
Exp
Since March 2011
I've only seen Corelle for sale online - and World Kitchen seem to have a monopoly on it: Broken Link Removed

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

JeanLuc

Free Member
Nov 17, 2008
Warwickshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer B630 Star-Line
Exp
Since 2007
Available from the dependable Amazon. Your query yesterday prompted me to search.
[ame]http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=corelle&x=0&y=0[/ame]

OP
OP
G

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
I've only seen Corelle for sale online - and World Kitchen seem to have a monopoly on it: Broken Link Removed

Available from the dependable Amazon. Your query yesterday prompted me to search.
Yes, I'd seen Amazon as well - but when you got to Amazon it turns out that the actual supplier is World Kitchen :cry:

Ah well, like anything else if they don't want to make it easy for me to buy then I won't buy ::bigsmile:

OP
OP
G

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
I got in touch with both Corelle and Luminarc.

Corelle said that they exhibited at the Excel centre in February and will also be at the show at the NEC in October. They would have sent a sample but otherwise couldn't offer anywhere to see the range properly/physically.

Luminarc told us their products are available through The Range in our area. Our local branch of The Range had hardly any stock - "When will you be getting some more?" - "No idea, we only get what head office sends us".

Happily, though, whilst staying at Seaburn over the last few days we found Luminarc products on sale at a stall in the market in the Bridges so we now have a set :thumb:

Thanks to Jane (BobandJane) for putting us on to Luminarc :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back