Deceased RIP
Aug 14, 2009
Oradour sur Vayres
Funster No
MH
Rapido V66
Exp
nowhere near long enough
Hi if anyone is coming to France and assuming that the sites will be empty or have plenty of spaces then think again.

This is the first ACSI site we have called at and by five o'clock this afternoon it was chocker block full and many were turned away. It is the Sainte Claire site at Nuefchatel.

There are lots of Brits here and several Dutch vans I guess many of the Brits are passing through to Spain to escape the Blighty weather, we certainly are, or Portugal we still have to decide

Attachments

• Neufchatel en bray (Medium).jpg
    Neufchatel en bray (Medium).jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 69

dellwood33

Free Member
Apr 25, 2009
Newcastle
Funster No
MH
italian crap
Exp
too long
Once they realise that you are in France I am sure you will find plenty of recently vacated sites :thumb:::bigsmile::ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
laneside

laneside

Funster
Deceased RIP
Aug 14, 2009
Oradour sur Vayres
Funster No
MH
Rapido V66
Exp
nowhere near long enough
Oi we are coming up to our fourth day and not seen a single spot of rain yet and it's a blooming lot warmer than north west England thank goodness

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

dellwood33

Free Member
Apr 25, 2009
Newcastle
Funster No
MH
italian crap
Exp
too long
No rain in NE England for a good few days - had to water the plants today ::bigsmile: The signs for an Indian Summer in the northern regions look good :Smile:

Link Removed

novawight

Free Member
May 14, 2010
Hayling Island
Funster No
MH
hi top,
Exp
on and off 50 years
Hi if anyone is coming to France and assuming that the sites will be empty or have plenty of spaces then think again.

This is the first ACSI site we have called at and by five o'clock this afternoon it was chocker block full and many were turned away. It is the Sainte Claire site at Nuefchatel.

There are lots of Brits here and several Dutch vans I guess many of the Brits are passing through to Spain to escape the Blighty weather, we certainly are, or Portugal we still have to decide

Had the same prob on this site when arriving in June, but I was fitted in as I only had a Campervan, grest convenient site...........Del

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back