Pikey Pete

Free Member
May 25, 2008
o
Funster No
MH
o
Exp
After quite a long time of, should I or shouldn't I conversations with my self, I've finally made a decision. :thumb:
The Hymer is going and a year old Autocruise Pace is my new toy. Towbar to be fitted.
Collection on Wednesday.:Smile:
Next is the caravan which will be towed to and stored in Spain.
I'm pretty sure that Penelope Pitstop has already taken this route to happiness, or something very similar.::bigsmile:

I am now close to being an official Motorhomer/Tugger.:thumb:

Pete:Cool:

PenelopePitstop

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 3, 2007
Royston Vasey and beyond!
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 1999
Yes Pete! We have the caravan and just waiting for the new motorhome from WildAx! :thumb: Then we're off to Spain and we'll leave the caravan there.

Really enjoying living in a caravan - loads of room with the awning attached!::bigsmile:

It's the way to go!! :thumb::thumb:

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
We thought about doing that but the thought of tugging a van to Spain didn't really appeal.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Pikey Pete

Pikey Pete

Free Member
May 25, 2008
o
Funster No
MH
o
Exp
Yes Pete! We have the caravan and just waiting for the new motorhome from WildAx! :thumb: Then we're off to Spain and we'll leave the caravan there.

Really enjoying living in a caravan - loads of room with the awning attached!::bigsmile:

Trust me to get it the wrong way round:Doh:

I thought it was motorhome first and then caravan:Blush:

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years

Are you going to tow the caravan behind the Motorhome?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Pikey Pete

Pikey Pete

Free Member
May 25, 2008
o
Funster No
MH
o
Exp
We thought about doing that but the thought of tugging a van to Spain didn't really appeal.

The way I see it is I only have to do it once. Over via Bibao/Santander and a quickie 2 day tug to the winter quarters.

How difficult can it be.:RollEyes:

I pulled a Celtic Rambler from Marbella to Santander in April so I reckon I can tug a caravan in the opposite direction.

My new toy Link Removed

Last edited:

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
The way I see it is I only have to do it once. Over via Bibao/Santander and a quickie 2 day tug to the winter quarters.

How difficult can it be.:RollEyes:

I pulled a Celtic Rambler from Marbella to Santander in April so I reckon I can tug a caravan in the opposite direction.

I am sure it will be fine.

We would need to change one of the cars as well as I wouldn't pull it behind the Motorhome.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back