It's chucking it down (1 Viewer)

Sep 5, 2008
York
Funster No
MH
C Class Bessacarr 769
Exp
Since July 2010
Yes about to get a swimming pool in the garden again !

Jun 2, 2010
Flintshire
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
since 2010
Looking out of my bedroom window the sky to the right is blue, to the left it's black as a coal mine, unfortunately the strong wind is blowing from the left and it's absolutely battering it down, with bright sunshine... Weird:Eeek:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
It's been wet here overnight and still is at the moment. The forecast is that it will dry up later when winds from the north will blow the rain south.

The forecasters obviously do not realise that the real situation is that the Laneside rain cloud magnet is operating from Norfolk and the winds are simply the result of needing something to fill the void left :roflmto:

Munchie

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2007
Camping Les Vigeres
Funster No
MH
Font Vendôme
Exp
Since 2004
Glorious here at Parc Verger again.

Laneside should not be a problem.

I have arranged for him to be disinfected at Calais then from there he will be in disguise as a bacon sarnie as he travels South. :thumb:

Jan 4, 2012
somerset
Funster No
MH
Fiat Ducato
Exp
A few years now
Our forecast......scroll down

read em and weep

I remember---i was there 2 days ago--that hot light from the blue sky and having to go to a small room if i WANTED a shower:thumb:

Cross Le Manche and winter is still here :cry:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

laneside

Funster
Deceased RIP
Aug 14, 2009
Oradour sur Vayres
Funster No
MH
Rapido V66
Exp
nowhere near long enough
It's been wet here overnight and still is at the moment. The forecast is that it will dry up later when winds from the north will blow the rain south.

The forecasters obviously do not realise that the real situation is that the Laneside rain cloud magnet is operating from Norfolk and the winds are simply the result of needing something to fill the void left :roflmto:

Graham I had a quiet word with the man upstairs last night and he says he is under strict instructions from Government to fill all your reservoirs before next spring.

and

He says categorically that he has no influence on the weather across the channel as it is not his domain

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
Graham I had a quiet word with the man upstairs last night and he says he is under strict instructions from Government to fill all your reservoirs before next spring.

That's fine Alan. Rain all those miles away in Kielder is fine by me ::bigsmile:

He says categorically that he has no influence on the weather across the channel as it is not his domain
I've yet to meet anybody who admits to it being their domain :roflmto: (sorry Frankie :Blush:)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back