Free Member
Apr 22, 2012
Rutland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2012 but longer in my dreams
The table for the rear lounge stowes behind the passenger seat.Is there any where to store the dining table or is it meant to be left in place.

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Hi not sure about yours but our table stores in the wardrobe there are two small brackets at the bottom that hold it and a clip at top to keep it from falling forward.

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
I think it depends on the van. The table in our Autoquest stowed in the wardrobe like Gerry's but in our Burstner it stays in place, fastened by a lever to the floor.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

pvw10

Free Member
Mar 3, 2012
Gloucester
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
since 2011 after tugging.
We store ours when we make up the bed at night as the table isn't part of the bed

He is talking about the Dining area table, which is part of a bed but there is nowhere for it to go as std.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Vlad The Impaler

Vlad The Impaler

Free Member
Apr 22, 2012
Rutland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2012 but longer in my dreams
Found it fits in the wardrobe will make up some clips to hold it.Will help when transporting fuller bodied people !

Terry S

Free Member
Jun 13, 2016
Salisbury
Funster No
MH
2002 Autotrail Scout Merc
Exp
2 years
There is no formal storage space, but I have slid ours behind the drivers seat. Incidentally if yours is like mine, the standard sturdy folding leg, gets caght when you try to lift the table. Access is also very restrictive for sitting. I have removed the plastic bungs from the table leg bottom, cut off two inches from each side and put the bungs back in. It makes no difference to stability, but means the table can be slid on the chrome bar fitted to the side.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back