Why does it rain when I get the jet spray out? (1 Viewer)

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
I get the jet spray out and it rains... OK on goes the heavy coat and the old flop hat (minnitonka)... so I am fairly waterproof... in shorts so the leg gets wet and the foot... such is life.

I had to just get that mud of the RV... the mud I collected when I got stuck on the way in and the mud I collected on the way out of the field at Malvern last weekend.

Now given I did not get very stuck ... as Bob of Bob & Jane will confirm... just a lot of wheel spin until the extra mats were in place I sure got a lot of that field in the wheel arches and under the RV in general... one advantage of being in a wheelchair you can get low down... see place other people never see unless they get on there hands and knees.

Anyway I have started and the heavens have opened. I have stopped now, put ti all away and yes the rain has stopped... but I have most of the mud now nicely deposited all over the drive.... that has not gone down with SWMBO ...

I do ask myself why I did it when the littlle Russian man is coming on Monday to wash the RV.. but I like to see my baby clean ... even if it is for sale. Still finding things to unload..will it ever end:Blush:

a very wet Bob

Last edited:
Jul 3, 2008
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Apache 700
Exp
since 1998
Just the big man in the top flat giving you a helping hand :RollEyes:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.