Main light in chausson welcome 72 (1 Viewer)

Aug 23, 2012
Newburgh
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
8 yr
Hi, just picked up our motorhome last night, it's a 2009. Came to turn main spot lights around sky light off and couldn't find the switch! Can turn all the other spots and florescents off but the only way was to turn mains off. We are going away this wkend and will need mains on but looks like will need to sleep with these lights on if can't find the switch. Trying to avoid a 26 mile drive back to the dealer. Can anyone let me know where the switch is hiding, I've looked in all the handbooks and it doesn't tell me. Many thanks:

M1TCH

Free Member
May 15, 2011
East Midlands
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
Hi, just picked up our motorhome last night, it's a 2009. Came to turn main spot lights around sky light off and couldn't find the switch! Can turn all the other spots and florescents off but the only way was to turn mains off. We are going away this wkend and will need mains on but looks like will need to sleep with these lights on if can't find the switch. Trying to avoid a 26 mile drive back to the dealer. Can anyone let me know where the switch is hiding, I've looked in all the handbooks and it doesn't tell me. Many thanks:

Has the dealer not got a phone ? just a thought.

Upvote 0

M1TCH

Free Member
May 15, 2011
East Midlands
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
Just had a look at this model on you tube its similar to mine in some ways and i have a switch on the seat bulkhead next to the head rest and window behind the curtain have a look im not saying it will be there but you never know Gray.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

steveclecy

Free Member
Jun 10, 2009
Wirral
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since June 2009
Mine has two switches on the left as you enter the hab door, one controls the low level LED lights - the other the spotlights. Two switches also on the outside of the washroom compartment facing the bed, one controlling the light over the mirror the other the main light (multi LED)

Steve

PS Welcome to the Forum!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

WynandJean

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 23, 2010
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 682
Exp
Since 2010
Our main light switch is near the hab door, so you can switch it on/off as you enter/leave the van. It's not your make/model of van so may not be applicable but it's not the most obvious place you'd first think of

Wyn

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Deb98
Aug 23, 2012
Newburgh
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
8 yr
Thanks everybody for your quick respone - have found the switch just like you said behind the curtain on passenger side window - I'm impressed with the speed of responses. Much quicker that the dealer!!:thumb:

Upvote 0

peter marshall

Free Member
Mar 5, 2009
Cleveleys,Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Low Line
Exp
9 Years
Thanks everybody for your quick respone - have found the switch just like you said behind the curtain on passenger side window - I'm impressed with the speed of responses. Much quicker that the dealer!!:thumb:

Hi you beat me to it that's where mine is, daft place to say the least :thumb:
Pete

Upvote 0

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
26 miles to the dealers.....then 26 miles back.

2 gallons of diesel = around £12

1 full years membership to fun = £10

and for that £10 you get every question answered as quick :thumb:

now ask yourself...is it worth a tenner a year ? :thumb:

Upvote 0

M1TCH

Free Member
May 15, 2011
East Midlands
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
26 miles to the dealers.....then 26 miles back.

2 gallons of diesel = around £12

1 full years membership to fun = £10

and for that £10 you get every question answered as quick :thumb:

now ask yourself...is it worth a tenner a year ? :thumb:
He has a point :thumb:

Upvote 0

M1TCH

Free Member
May 15, 2011
East Midlands
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
I take it i was of some use glad you are sorted Gray.:thumb:

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back