Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
I know you're over here, Where are you hiding??!! I know you're here as you've put on some photos of those French Tarts!! you been looking at..........(in the photo album):Eeek::winky::winky::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Mel

Last edited:

ShiftZZ

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2008
Dark Side of the Moon
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007
He he,,, just look behind you, if you see a Rapido 786F, it may or may not be me, remember the last time in Calais, I got some of my 786F mates to turn up and then you were confused..

You seek him here, you seek him there, you seek him everwhwere, the ever elusive ShiftZZ, you have been warned.

Your turn for the Chip van? :RollEyes:

S%20PIMPERNEL%20(2).JPG

OP
OP
Heyupluv

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
He he,,, just look behind you, if you see a Rapido 786F, it may or may not be me, remember the last time in Calais, I got some of my 786F mates to turn up and then you were confused..

You seek him here, you seek him there, you seek him everwhwere, the ever elusive ShiftZZ, you have been warned.

Your turn for the Chip van? :RollEyes:

S%20PIMPERNEL%20(2).JPG

HeHeHeHe:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: where are you ..you bugger:Doh::Eeek::winky::winky:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

jonandshell

Free Member
Dec 12, 2010
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Not got one!
Exp
Since 2006
ShiftZZ!

How will you survive in France without the paper boy delivering your copy of the Daily Mail each morning?::bigsmile:

Have a good trip!:thumb:

OP
OP
Heyupluv

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
ShiftZZ!

How will you survive in France without the paper boy delivering your copy of the Daily Mail each morning?::bigsmile:

Have a good trip!:thumb:

Jon...Panic over.... The pictures are taken at Brezolles.....So I think :Eeek::winky::winky:he is still in the UK...he was there about a month ago.....:winky::winky::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:...Dave is re-living his French Tarts:thumb::winky::winky:::bigsmile:

OP
OP
Heyupluv

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
I think it will be tooooo hot for you Dave at the mo over here.....30c the thermometer is in the shade in a door passage with two large sun canopies over it ....NOT like Daves spot, Mist, Rain, and cold winter clothes needed..

Dave ....Yesterday mid day 38c...weather has got better ..been good all last week and the week before...EVEN though the weather forecasters said rain rain rain and stormy every day :Doh:...do they ever get it right.......I am sat indoors with the fan on me....10.45am phew hot it is

Last edited:

ShiftZZ

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2008
Dark Side of the Moon
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007
Tut Tut, you are getting desperate me 'auld plum pddn', you will one day, look behind you, when you are parked up at 'Mel's Pitch', looking at every Rapido that come in, wondeing if ShiftZZ's pitch will be empty and he drive's in, causing chaos, sending raiding parties to the local patisseries, 'pain' shops raided and a good time was had by all...

Mind you, I shall stay well away from your Glace van of Anthrax or some other undesiderable ...

Despite it all, I may even walk the walk with Christine and attempt my bestest ever lingo and get meself a bag of their finest 'chips', fried with only the best lard , home brewed vinegar and that organic salt. See the French can do good chips, they indeed do exist outside Yorkshire, that make me think me 'auld plum pddn' that you have not gone native, that indeed you were French in a previous life, a CanCan dancer from the nightclubs of Paris and Barnsley...

Munchie

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2007
Camping Les Vigeres
Funster No
MH
Font Vendôme
Exp
Since 2004
Ohh I likes a French tart I do!!! :thumb: I am quite partial to their cakes too. :thumb:

C'mon Hilda wherefore art thou and wherefore art thou headed?:whatthe:

laneside

Funster
Deceased RIP
Aug 14, 2009
Oradour sur Vayres
Funster No
MH
Rapido V66
Exp
nowhere near long enough
I think it will be tooooo hot for you Dave at the mo over here.....30c the thermometer is in the shade in a door passage with two large sun canopies over it ....NOT like Daves spot, Mist, Rain, and cold winter clothes needed..

Dave ....Yesterday mid day 38c...weather has got better ..been good all last week and the week before...EVEN though the weather forecasters said rain rain rain and stormy every day :Doh:...do they ever get it right.......I am sat indoors with the fan on me....10.45am phew hot it is

Keep your wellies handy Mel the forecaster are right, we arrive in France on the 1st of September and so far this year we have taken our very own rain clouds with us regardless of which direction we have gone to try to escape it.

OP
OP
Heyupluv

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Keep your wellies handy Mel the forecaster are right, we arrive in France on the 1st of September and so far this year we have taken our very own rain clouds with us regardless of which direction we have gone to try to escape it.

Well this is for Dave and of course you Alan.....here I am sat in our back garden Drinking coffee its now 11.10am....under the large pine trees for some shade at least...thinking this would be just great for Dave's Bronchial problems...no damp weather on his chest...blue skies.Mmmmm...the photo taken at 10.45am this morning

Attachments

• P8180002-001.jpg
    P8180002-001.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022

You're a star Alan. We were hoping for good weather this autumn and it looks like UK will be OK now :roflmto:

ShiftZZ

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2008
Dark Side of the Moon
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007
Well this is for Dave and of course you Alan.....here I am sat in our back garden Drinking coffee its now 11.10am....under the large pine trees for some shade at least...thinking this would be just great for Dave's Bronchial problems...no damp weather on his chest...blue skies.Mmmmm...the photo taken at 10.45am this morning

Oh look, I have just found a place I can wild camp, the natives (well Christine) are freindly enough, just rummage through their bins, for some spare half eaten Lobster and crab, job done...

How about I Marshall this one,. ITS FREE, FREE BEER, FREE, WINE, ROOM SERVICE..

Roll up, Roll up, Come and visit ShiftZZ' new aire, english spoken by the natives (well Christine, Mel still with a Doncaster accent)..

He makes a reasonable Fish and Chip supper, bring your own beans and gravy...

ShiftZZ

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2008
Dark Side of the Moon
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007
You're a star Alan. We were hoping for good weather this autumn and it looks like UK will be OK now :roflmto:

Are you saying that Laneside should change his name to JONAH... Its his fault, that I can understand..

Should we not send him to the Horn of Africa, they have a drought there and if the rain fails they can always eat him....

Stir fried Laneside, a mature joint (tough as old boots) but cheap..

laneside

Funster
Deceased RIP
Aug 14, 2009
Oradour sur Vayres
Funster No
MH
Rapido V66
Exp
nowhere near long enough
Poor Mel and Christine, I have just realised that they must be really homesick trying to search shade and avoid that searing heat, so i have taken some piccies of there beloved Yorkshire for them to remind them what they are missing.

Beautiful gentle rolling hills, heather moors but most importantly our clouds---so much more interesting that plain boring blue that you have to suffer.

Just thinking of cancelling our chunnel crossing for first day of September.

pffffft a nosy parker looking over my shoulder says not blooming likely

Oi better still i have just been up to 1200 foot to take the piccies,with a fleece on, and not even got sticky

Attachments

• Yorkshire 003 (Medium).jpg
    Yorkshire 003 (Medium).jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 14
  • Yorkshire 008 (Medium).jpg
    Yorkshire 008 (Medium).jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 16
  • Yorkshire 006 (Medium).jpg
    Yorkshire 006 (Medium).jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 15

ShiftZZ

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2008
Dark Side of the Moon
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007
Poor Mel and Christine, I have just realised that they must be really homesick trying to search shade and avoid that searing heat, so i have taken some piccies of there beloved Yorkshire for them to remind them what they are missing.

Beautiful gentle rolling hills, heather moors but most importantly our clouds---so much more interesting that plain boring blue that you have to suffer.

Oi better still i have just been up to 1200 foot to take the piccies,with a fleece on, and not even got sticky

Yorkshire, the truth..

bradford_2155803b.jpg

Broken Link Removed

yorkshireman.png

Last edited:
OP
OP
Heyupluv

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+

Brrrrrr that looks cold and damp:Sad::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
Heyupluv

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Yorkshire, the truth..

bradford_2155803b.jpg

Broken Link Removed

yorkshireman.png

You are correct Dave just a few of the west Yorkshire locals....after the chimneys were pulled down by Fred Dibnah...these nice people moved in, to open up there market stall's and shops...you know the ones I mean the ones David Cameron was on about the free markets when he said the UK is now open for business.....that's not Alan is it with the whippet ....he has put them glasses on for a disguise to throw us of the scent....
Alan may know this bit of information...Is it true a Muslim butcher opened shop recently in your neighborhood Dave...Anglesey.. to sell Halal meat. I heard it will save him a lot's of money on livestock transport , and because the locals was so friendly he has decided to move his family down....does he know what he is letting himself and family in for:Eeek::Doh:.....what a nice chap he his..it's a sheep thing you know ( NO not an American thing) Halal meat is one of there staple diets....I hear you have loads in your area

Last edited:

ShiftZZ

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2008
Dark Side of the Moon
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007
You are correct Dave just a few of the west Yorkshire locals..that's not Alan with the whippet is it....he has put the glasses on for a disguise to throw us of the scent....Alan may know this bit of information...Is it true a Muslim butcher opened shop recently in your neighborhood Dave...Anglesey.. to sell Halal meat. I heard it will save him a lot's of money on livestock transport , and because the locals was so friendly he has decided to move his family down.what a nice chap he his..it's a sheep thing you know ( NO not an American thing) Halal meat is one of there staple diets....I hear you have loads in your area

Indeed, Leicestershire is full of Halal meat, at a recent Farmers martket they were selling Kosher Melton Mowbray pies...

OP
OP
Heyupluv

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Indeed, Leicestershire is full of Halal meat, at a recent Farmers martket they were selling Kosher Melton Mowbray pies...

Its a west thing you know...(No not an american Thing)....they like to be on the west side....facing....MECCA...when they pray

OP
OP
Heyupluv

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
I'm at st valery sur Somme and its cracking the flags

Were are just inland from you and its the same HOT HOT..we are inside fans on all the time:Cool:

Jun 30, 2010
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
1992 VW Auto sleeper Mono
Exp
Since 2005 this time
No doubt about Shiftzz, he can spachen the old Francais awrite"

(me spell chucker 'as been 'acked by Tofu and Yosser!!:Sad:)

Techno

LIFE MEMBER
Deceased RIP
Jul 28, 2010
Leeds the one up North
Funster No
MH
Rapido 7090F 3 litre 160
Exp
May 2010
My spies reliably inform me that the north east was hot and muggy but no currant bun lol

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back