helo I am single too (1 Viewer)

Jul 28, 2010
The world
Funster No
MH
Small car
Exp
can some one invite me to solo group as i am single and now starting to feel i am billy no mates
password please

::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

is there a list of single travelers or is it just find them as you go?

Pikey Pete

Free Member
May 25, 2008
o
Funster No
MH
o
Exp
can some one invite me to solo group as i am single and now starting to feel i am billy no mates
password please

There appears to be a lot of us single/solo travelers who don't have this elusive password.:RollEyes:

If I want to meet other Funsters I go to a rally.

I'm not sure I would want to go, to a dedicated single/solo rally.

Pete:Cool:

Last edited:
OP
OP
M
Jul 28, 2010
The world
Funster No
MH
Small car
Exp
There appears to be a lot of us single/solo travelers who don't have this elusive password.:RollEyes:

yep the thought of meeting up with 12/18 single men isnt my dream weekend either

but a good mixed weekend could be good
i am not sure how many single ladies there are
i would not think there is a large number

any single men & women want to make a list to see who we all are ?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
I'd have thought with those shades, that hat and all those cool moves on the dance floor they'd have been swooning at your feet..........:winky:

OP
OP
M
Jul 28, 2010
The world
Funster No
MH
Small car
Exp
I'd have thought with those shades, that hat and all those cool moves on the dance floor they'd have been swooning at your feet..........:winky:

well that just goes to show just how wrong one can be :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

i am not looking for anything more than friendship
i like my freedom far to much to think of settling down just yet

but like most men i do enjoy female company

maz

Jan 26, 2011
Bizeljsko, Slovenia
Funster No
MH
N+B Arto
Exp
Since March 2011
If you're at Malvern you could always ask Jim for the password .............. :wub:

But prepare to be underwhelmed with the solo meets section. ::bigsmile:

mophead

Free Member
Feb 28, 2012
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Citroen based Nu Venture
Exp
I'm a newbie
password please

I've also been trying to locate a 'group' of solo motorhomers without much success so far - although I've just been reminded that I haven't been on the forum for a while!
(betty no mates) :Sad:

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Betty, if you are ever at a meet where I am, just come over and say hello. I'll make you a cuppa and you are welcome to join whoever we all are that weekend.

The numbers of solos at meets varies, and sometimes I feel I am the only female :Sad:... but not always .... You will be made to feel relaxed and hopefully enjoy sharing your experiences. Joy :thumb:

mophead

Free Member
Feb 28, 2012
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Citroen based Nu Venture
Exp
I'm a newbie
Betty, if you are ever at a meet where I am, just come over and say hello. I'll make you a cuppa and you are welcome to join whoever we all are that weekend.

The numbers of solos at meets varies, and sometimes I feel I am the only female :Sad:... but not always .... You will be made to feel relaxed and hopefully enjoy sharing your experiences. Joy :thumb:

That's nice thanks Joy - do let me know when you're to join a meet & I'll see if I can make it too.
- it's Angela not Betty - just playing with the 'Billy no mates' comment...

OP
OP
M
Jul 28, 2010
The world
Funster No
MH
Small car
Exp
where has the past 5 months gone??

any singles out and about this year
please feel free to say hello

i should be about as much as i can

2013 should be a good year for singles group ::bigsmile:

yours Ian

OP
OP
M
Jul 28, 2010
The world
Funster No
MH
Small car
Exp
I've also been trying to locate a 'group' of solo motorhomers without much success so far - although I've just been reminded that I haven't been on the forum for a while!
(betty no mates) :Sad:
sorry for the delay in replying
I have been with out internet but now back
please feel free to get in touch at any of the meets

yours Ian

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
That's nice thanks Joy - do let me know when you're to join a meet & I'll see if I can make it too.
- it's Angela not Betty - just playing with the 'Billy no mates' comment...

Chester
Stratford
Whitby

so far ... also Dylan's camp site later in the year.:thumb:

mophead

Free Member
Feb 28, 2012
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Citroen based Nu Venture
Exp
I'm a newbie
Chester
Stratford
Whitby

so far ... also Dylan's camp site later in the year.:thumb:

Hi, haven't been on the forum for a while - the trips are on the meets I guess, so I'll have a look for the dates.

Cheers:thanks2:

Philiphall

Free Member
Dec 28, 2012
Department 87, Haute Vienne, France
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
A few years now had a break but back with a MH now
Hi there I'm on my own too - but never lonely, if I want to chat I just step out the van and say hello to someone - I'm one of those annoying people that just says hello to everyone, which could be why I'm divorced!

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Hi there I'm on my own too - but never lonely, if I want to chat I just step out the van and say hello to someone - I'm one of those annoying people that just says hello to everyone, which could be why I'm divorced!

Phillip if you dress like your avatar, you are gonna really confuse us all!!!!:Doh:

tobytenblue

Free Member
Nov 2, 2011
Somerset
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
18 months
Invited by whom?

I am intrigued by this apparently secret corner of MHF. I travel with my dog so I'm not entirely solo but W L T M other soloists particularly of the female gender. Having said that, I'm down in Burnham On Sea surrounded by lots of good sites, I get out and about frequently for a couple of days at a time and I extend an open invitation to all solo parties to join me for tea, biscuits and intelligent conversation (possibly). I will divulge my password after initial contact via this forum, it will be at least 8 characters and alphanumeric. Trench coats, Trilby hats and dark glasses optional. Regards, Brian. :Cool:

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
starting on saturday 10/3/2012

i will vouch for that bloody accosted me in a field he did :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
at the meets no one needs to be on there own like phill says open ya door and chat
we meet up at the meets when we can and in our group a few are on their own and couples wont mind people on their own in their group either and if some and really good they share :Smile::Smile::Smile:

maz

Jan 26, 2011
Bizeljsko, Slovenia
Funster No
MH
N+B Arto
Exp
Since March 2011
I am intrigued by this apparently secret corner of MHF. I travel with my dog so I'm not entirely solo but W L T M other soloists particularly of the female gender. Having said that, I'm down in Burnham On Sea surrounded by lots of good sites, I get out and about frequently for a couple of days at a time and I extend an open invitation to all solo parties to join me for tea, biscuits and intelligent conversation (possibly). I will divulge my password after initial contact via this forum, it will be at least 8 characters and alphanumeric. Trench coats, Trilby hats and dark glasses optional. Regards, Brian. :Cool:

Not exactly secret if ukbill can get in here! ::bigsmile:

How about a trip along the M4 to the Newbury Show?

Broken Link Removed

Booking is open until next Monday. :Smile:

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
awwwwwwwwwww now i cant use his bloody bike :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

D

DM14742

Deleted User

Glad you changed your mind & are still with us Pete. I don't always agree with you but always enjoy the debate.::bigsmile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back