Free Member
Aug 9, 2012
Worcester
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since august 2012
Picking up 1st motorhome in the morning,i feel like a kid waiting for christmas. ::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

Dubiousp

Free Member
Jul 3, 2012
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Eldis Autoquest
Exp
First
Well Ive had my first one for 6 weeks after the first two was a little down, felt it may have been the wrong move. Didnt last long good fun for days outs weekends etc. Really enjoying it, hope you enjoy yours:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Don Quixote

Free Member
Jul 29, 2012
Lost in La Mancha, Spain
Funster No
MH
VW T6 Campervan
Exp
Not long enough, but a little common sense helps..........
Enjoy

Well we collect ours on Friday and like you feel like a big kid waiting for Santa.........:whatthe:

Have been reading nearly every post on this forum since joining last week and now need glasses I have read that much......:Eeek:

Enjoy and we hope you have many many enjoyable days away.

Don Q

May 10, 2012
Portugal
Funster No
MH
Don’t own one.
Exp
Since 2006(1986 VW T25)
Picking up 1st motorhome in the morning,i feel like a kid waiting for christmas. ::bigsmile:::bigsmile:
Had a camper van for 5years, but our first motorhome for about 8 weeks absolutley love and the freedom, upgrading to a Oakmont or Delawere in about 12 weeks going fultime.If you enjoy half as much as we do you will have a great time.

HAPPY TRAVELS.

Jul 28, 2010
The world
Funster No
MH
Small car
Exp
a feeling we all know all to well

the thing is once you find the right one for you it becomes part of the family and you do not let it go
so the feeling of that new one in the morning is a long time ago and alonger time in coming again :RollEyes:

I have had my RV for almost four years now Next year it will have a full upgrade as i will not find another one that is as good or the same condition as mine
so it new curtains upholstery and carpets 2013 :thumb::thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back