Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Sold and bought a Caravan
Exp
9 years !!!!
Spent the weekend in a house !! Stairs and all !
I even mowed a lawn ! How stupid is that !
Now back in the MH overlooking a Welsh valley near Meifod and breathing a huge sigh of relief !!::bigsmile:riving2:

Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
3 Years and 3 months into fulltiming and I stopped in a house once and that was enough for me... I didn't enjoy it....

The only upside was the flush and forget toilet. It did seem like a huge waste of water though...

Hollyberry

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2011
New Forest.
Funster No
MH
None.
Exp
4yrs
2 cats, 2 dogs and I have clocked up almost 3 months now (nothing compared to some I know!!) and we're loving it. Animals all very laid back.
It's a case of "another day, another view" for them and if it involves squirrels or rabbits outside the door, so much the better.

Hay-on-Wye was a great stop-over--1 night (free) allowed in main car park--near all the bookshops. Clean toilets available at top of car park and wifi at Tourist Office next door.

Brecon same free stop-over and almost on canalside--very pretty walk along canal.

National Eisteddfod near Llantwit Major was brilliant. No worries about being non-Welsh speaking. Would def. go to another.
Now at a C&CC site somewhere in mid Wales, going to Cwmcuttan day after tomorrow so looking forward to that.

Really do not want to go back to my house in France at all. All that housework :Eeek:

Feb 4, 2010
Mid. Glamorgan, S. Wales
Funster No
MH
Motorhutch / Toy Camper
Exp
Since 2010
Hay-on-Wye was a great stop-over--1 night (free) allowed in main car park--near all the bookshops. Clean toilets available at top of car park and wifi at Tourist Office next door.

Overnight'd there quite a few times....never realized the Tourist Office had wifi :Doh:. My 3G dongle thing works OK there, mind you, it's just my mobile that always seems to struggle with a signal.

Can you pick wifi up on the car park, or do you need to walk to the top and stand outside/inside the office?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back