Galaxy mini mobile phone information required (1 Viewer)

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Seeking information from the tech bods on the Samsung Galaxy mini mobile phone... S5570...please.

Not something I am up on (mobile phones)Are they any good....as a 3g wifi phone....:Eeek:
Does any body have one and what is there opinion::bigsmile: or:cry:

we are not ones for changing M/Phones...as they only have minimal use, but thought it may be a way of picking up emails to save getting out the laptop...and maybe connecting the laptop to the Samsung wifi to get onto the internet if needed....or is this the wrong phone and no good for what I want..

A few in Aldi at the mo at 89.00euros been reduced from 119 euros...also wil they be unlocked when buying them from Aldi as you would not be on a contract...but if
locked can the be unlocked easy without sending them away:Doh:

Mel

OP
OP
Heyupluv

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Just . it, plenty of info there guys:thumb:

Wizzer.. I have already done that. BUT many mixed reviews ????????:Doh: so I was hoping somebody might already have one and would say what a load of rubbish ...fair....good ..or...very good...or a funster who understands these smart phones for advice..or what is the best Galaxy to go for ....but Hey thanks for your reply..:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:
Apr 18, 2009
Englishman in Mid Wales
Funster No
MH
Hymer B584, A Class
Exp
Not long enough!
Understood, sorry bout that:Doh: I'm due for an upgrade and understand the S2 or S3 are the ones to go for but they just to damn big for me, so understand where you are coming from, sorry can't be more help, good luck:thumb:

jonandshell

Free Member
Dec 12, 2010
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Not got one!
Exp
Since 2006
If it's any help,I am posting this on a Samsung Galaxy Xcover.
Battery life is reasonable and the maker's claims of ruggedness hold up...

I dunked it in the river during a canoe trip today! All is A-OK:thumb:

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
I have the samsung galaxy Y (young) and Lorraine has the s2 i have to say my wee one is really good and never have a problem using 3g or wifi with it.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Janele

Free Member
Aug 22, 2011
Pembrokeshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2009
Samsung Galaxy Ace

Ive got a Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 and I can highly recommend it. Its great for emailing, ebay, facebook, banking, paypal, weather. It just like having a mini pc in your pocket! Mine is on the 3 network and they do a roaming package for when your off on your holidays so you dont have any roaming charges. Its simple to use and has a big clear screen.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back