Thief steals bike from injured rider... (1 Viewer)

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
I couldn't believe this....it just demonstrates the state of our selfish society...

Not as bad as that rich old dear in her walled estate in Surrey that was on the news the other night.

It's only a bike and he must have theft insurance though since the keys were in it I wonder if they will try and refuse the claim.

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
Bit harsh to judge the state of our society on the report of a theft of a bike.

That's what the media choose to feed us.

Hundreds upon hundreds of acts of kindness and thoughtfulness but they never report those.

JJ

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
That's what the media choose to feed us.

Hundreds upon hundreds of acts of kindness and thoughtfulness but they never report those.

JJ

We are going through the most positive news period imaginable, but no worry, it will end on Sunday. Might stretch to Monday.

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
We are going through the most positive news period imaginable, but no worry, it will end on Sunday. Might stretch to Monday.

Its been marvelous hasn't it. ::bigsmile:All the papers have been very GB positive, even the DM. Like you say, it will all end on Monday, back to normal. I wonder what the BBC and the DM will insist we are angry about::bigsmile:

laneside

Funster
Deceased RIP
Aug 14, 2009
Oradour sur Vayres
Funster No
MH
Rapido V66
Exp
nowhere near long enough
Its been marvelous hasn't it. ::bigsmile:All the papers have been very GB positive, even the DM. Like you say, it will all end on Monday, back to normal. I wonder what the BBC and the DM will insist we are angry about::bigsmile:

Very easy answer to that problem

Do not buy a newspaper and if possible try to avoid reading posts by Shifftz

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
The one I could never believe was a traffic warden, when someone had moved a bloke's bike onto the pavement out the way so the paramedics could sort the poor sod out in the road, the keys were still in it, it was damaged (no other vehicles so not changing the scene of crime or anything) and the nice chap was standing by it guarding it till the police arrived - insisted on slapping a parking ticket on it - they must have stood down the road writing the thing.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back