New Motor - well to us! Talbot Pilote R750 '89 (1 Viewer)

piloter750

Free Member
Jul 31, 2012
cork
Funster No
MH
talbot Pilote r750
Exp
Hello all from a wet Ireland!!
Just got a Talbot Pilote '89 - In great condition, most stuff seems to be working fine for its age!!
Would love if anyone had a Owners Manual just incase we're missing anything in our process of elimination exploration!

Cheers
Fionn

Jun 30, 2010
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
1992 VW Auto sleeper Mono
Exp
Since 2005 this time
I had one of those until a year or so ago, Great Wagon, Great build quality, a few quirks like the Gear stick knuckles:Doh:
there is an update for that from- - - (delfindesigns.co.uk) - - - If you look at the top of your g/box there is a thing about 2-3 inches long if its gold you already have it done.

Anyway you are quite welcome to PM me with any questions, I'm not exactly a font of knowledge but if I know it, well! it's yours .

Welcome to FUN anyway, lot of good people here, lot of good advice, madness, banter, and of course fun!:thumb:

:welcomefunster:

MadMerv

Free Member
Jun 23, 2011
Gloucester
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
I had one of those until a year or so ago, Great Wagon, Great build quality, a few quirks like the Gear stick knuckles:Doh:
there is an update for that from- - - (delfindesigns.co.uk) - - - If you look at the top of your g/box there is a thing about 2-3 inches long if its gold you already have it done.

Anyway you are quite welcome to PM me with any questions, I'm not exactly a font of knowledge but if I know it, well! it's yours .

Welcome to FUN anyway, lot of good people here, lot of good advice, madness, banter, and of course fun!:thumb:

:welcomefunster:

Hi and welcome... delfindesigns.co.uk no longer exist, for the gear linkage you will find that at Link Removed

hope the link is allowed.

Jun 30, 2010
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Exp
Since 2005 this time
Hi and welcome... delfindesigns.co.uk no longer exist, for the gear linkage you will find that at Link Removed

hope the link is allowed.

Sorry sorry I honestly didn't know that,:Doh:but, my offer still stands

OP
OP
P

piloter750

Free Member
Jul 31, 2012
cork
Funster No
MH
talbot Pilote r750
Exp
Cheers!!

Actually have been wondering about the Sticker in the engine 'Warning Contains Asbestos - please read the owners Manual'
Anyone know where in the van this is??
cheers

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

BobProperty

Free Member
May 20, 2010
Stockport
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2010
Actually have been wondering about the Sticker in the engine 'Warning Contains Asbestos - please read the owners Manual'
Anyone know where in the van this is??
cheers
I think mine has that. It was probably standard at the time for the brakes pads and clutch plate(maybe). I can't think of anywhere else that it would normally be present.

Jun 30, 2010
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Exp
Since 2005 this time
I think mine has that. It was probably standard at the time for the brakes pads and clutch plate(maybe). I can't think of anywhere else that it would normally be present.

See!:thumb: Good advice:thumb: Yep the brake linings and clutch plate, Not now of course:Smile:i 1989 no one cared, don't think it's anything to worry about:thumb:

It's a great Vehicle, just enjoy it:thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back