dougiefrank50

Free Member
Jul 31, 2012
Preston
Funster No
MH
Hymer S700
Exp
Hi, I own a 1993 Hymer S700, It's been vandalised twice now. I'm struggling to find the part numbers for the Front headlight/Indicator Lamp (It's the indicator bit that been taken) and the Tail/Brake lamp housing/Lens unit.
Hymer just referred me to Findapart UK. Any help to point me to the right place to a) find the part no.s and b) source the items would be really appreciated.
Thanks for your time

Dougie
Preston UK

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
sorry to hear of your problems, I'm guessing as someone has taken the trouble to steal yours that finding replacements could be problematical. But hope I am wrong and someone comes right up with the part numbers showing availability at 20p each finger crossed for you.

OP
OP
D

dougiefrank50

Free Member
Jul 31, 2012
Preston
Funster No
MH
Hymer S700
Exp
Hymer vandals

Your'e right unscrewed and ripped plus slashed all 6 tyres for a second time.
Looking for a new temporary home and then will have to sell with great regret. Thanks

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
Your'e right unscrewed and ripped plus slashed all 6 tyres for a second time.
Looking for a new temporary home and then will have to sell with great regret. Thanks

:Eeek: Slashed your tyres?

Someone doesn't like you or German vans.

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Hi, I own a 1993 Hymer S700, It's been vandalised twice now. I'm struggling to find the part numbers for the Front headlight/Indicator Lamp (It's the indicator bit that been taken) and the Tail/Brake lamp housing/Lens unit.
Hymer just referred me to Findapart UK. Any help to point me to the right place to a) find the part no.s and b) source the items would be really appreciated.
Thanks for your time

Dougie
Preston UK

Dougie...Sorry to hear about your Motorhome being vandalised.
I don't have part numbers to help you ...but you could have a look on this site they do seem to have a few motorhome Lights....its worth look while you are waiting for somebody to come along with help for you

Broken Link Removed
Link Removed

Broken Link Removed

Mel

Last edited:

Styx

Free Member
May 1, 2010
Buckinghamshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 2007
Bump for you :Smile:

We too have had the 'tyre treatment' and been on the receiving end of inane vandalism (nothing structural, fortunately) so we know how you feel :Angry:

Lots of hymer owners here - someone must be able to help...

Jan 4, 2012
somerset
Funster No
MH
Fiat Ducato
Exp
A few years now
Sorry about your van that is damaged, you could try taking some measurements of the lamp units and try this--
Link Removed
There are all types of automotive headlamps available of different sizes-
are your type square or round?

John & Joan

Free Member
Mar 30, 2010
Darlington
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
10 years this time
Thanks for your time

Dougie
Preston UK

Hi Dougie

Try Peter Hambilton (Hambilton Engineering) Bee Lane, Preston.

He was trained by Hymer on these Hymer models. He can usually get parts no problem.

I have the 1992 S700 so if you need par numbers I can look at my units. Just PM me. Peter has repaired my S700.

I have always found Hymer in Germany to be very good. Was it one of the new Hymer dealers that refered you to Findapart UK or Hymer in Germany.

John

OP
OP
D

dougiefrank50

Free Member
Jul 31, 2012
Preston
Funster No
MH
Hymer S700
Exp
Thanks for the info, will try Hambleton Engineering to see if they can help. It was Hymer Nottingham stores that suggested Findapart.
I will PM you if no success at Hambletons.
Thanks to all so far for the help and suggestions.

OP
OP
D

dougiefrank50

Free Member
Jul 31, 2012
Preston
Funster No
MH
Hymer S700
Exp
Thanks Everyone

Just like to say thanks to all forum members (esp John & Joan) for your help. I managed to find a new temporary home until Peter Hambilton (Hambilton Engineering) Bee Lane, Preston can do the repairs for me. Unfortunately due to the vandal situation after the repairs it looks like goodbye to her but I'm sure she'll make someone happy. Such a shame but...

Cheers

Dougie (Preston)::bigsmile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back