Dec 27, 2010
Ashbourne, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
June 2010
Hi all

As we are considering downsizing the rv to a smaller european model can anyone put year dates as to when the euro engines were introduced? Did it all start with the Euro 3 or was there a euro 1&2 ? I'm assuming one preceeded another with the sale of old stock taking time to feed into the system. Thanks:Smile:

peter marshall

Free Member
Mar 5, 2009
Cleveleys,Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Low Line
Exp
9 Years
Hi all

As we are considering downsizing the rv to a smaller european model can anyone put year dates as to when the euro engines were introduced? Did it all start with the Euro 3 or was there a euro 1&2 ? I'm assuming one preceeded another with the sale of old stock taking time to feed into the system. Thanks:Smile:

Hi
I cant help with 1 and 2, but my 06 Bessi was 3 ,09 Chausson 4, and the Bessi I am getting in sept is the new set up on the 5, the 4 was better than the 3 and hopfully the new 5 will be better than the 4, according to the blurb in the brochure there is increased fuel economy and lower emmisions. Pete :thumb:

OP
OP
Brightspark

Brightspark

Free Member
Dec 27, 2010
Ashbourne, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
June 2010
Thanks Neil i've been searching for a while & never found that page. It gives an idea as to when manufacturers had to comply.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back