made the right choice at last. I hope. (1 Viewer)

dougn

Free Member
Jul 24, 2012
newport, shropshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
i'm a newbie
Hi All,
We never considered a motor home until last year, in fact up to three years ago I would have said "Bloody caravans and motorhomes should not be allowed on the road". However circumstances change and we decided to try caravanning. Charlotte (wife) wouldn't tow and didn't like being towed so that idea went out the window and we ended up with a Bessacar E520. Ideal we thought until we went away for a week last christmas and decided it was too small.
On a trip to IKEA in Wednesbury we decided that we would have a look in Hayes leisure in Darliston and spotted this thing in the corner of the showroom that we liked the look of. A couple of days negotiating and we became the proud owners of a Mobilvetta Euroyacht 290 (no I'd never heard of them either). So six months down the line weve decided we love it can't wait to keep going away in it. We hope to get in somewhere at the Western show even if it is in the "general public" area.
Doug:thumb:

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hello and welcome to Motorhome fun, if you get to the Malvern show do come and find the funsters, there will be lots of yellow flags flying. :welcomefunster:

OP
OP
D

dougn

Free Member
Jul 24, 2012
newport, shropshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
i'm a newbie
Thanks I'll certainly do that if we manage to get a place.

Doug:Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
You made another good choice Doug, you joined MotorhomeFun. :Smile:Welcome:thumb:

Oct 2, 2011
Scotland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2011
Welcome. Having been tenting,caravanning and now on a motorhome you won't look back. That's what the rear view camera's for. Enjoy

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Hi All,
We never considered a motor home until last year, in fact up to three years ago I would have said "Bloody caravans and motorhomes should not be allowed on the road". However circumstances change and we decided to try caravanning. Charlotte (wife) wouldn't tow and didn't like being towed so that idea went out the window and we ended up with a Bessacar E520. Ideal we thought until we went away for a week last christmas and decided it was too small.
On a trip to IKEA in Wednesbury we decided that we would have a look in Hayes leisure in Darliston and spotted this thing in the corner of the showroom that we liked the look of. A couple of days negotiating and we became the proud owners of a Mobilvetta Euroyacht 290 (no I'd never heard of them either). So six months down the line weve decided we love it can't wait to keep going away in it. We hope to get in somewhere at the Western show even if it is in the "general public" area.

Doug....you have just purchased a good quality Italian motorhome:thumb:
Mobilvetta has a very good name, and of course Italian styling...I do find the front screen very different with the slit look both sides

Link Removed

hirepic-MRH-BC7473Q5M-190-250-2.jpg

Last edited:

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Mobilvetta Euroyacht 290

The Blueline Mobilvetta relies on two models (mounted on Iveco) the supervision of the market for professional motor home and two Euroyacht (mounted on a Duchy) than the high end of vr Both ranges are presented with a strong external, due to clever use of large fiberglass molds. Nell'Euroyacht the body exhibits rounded, aerodynamic lines obtained with a one-piece that incorporates the automotive-type doors. The walls are made with sandwich panels double coating of aluminum (internal and external), while the roof has the outside covered with fiberglass. To act as liaison between the cell and the basic chassis is a solid aluminum subframe. In the large underbody paneling aluminum is placed a compartment typical of the production of Tuscan house, for housing of the generator.
The steel door of the cell has a very original shape, emphasized by moldings and window with fixed roller blind; inside the coating thermoformed includes three convenient storage pockets. The closure is car-like double attachment point, two electric steps needed to exceed 78 cm in height from the ground floor of the passenger compartment.
With the price of 67,500 euros Euroyacht 290 is the cheapest of the motorhome Mobilvetta and acts as a vehicle for the family looking for comfort and reliability, means made with the typical characteristics of craftsmen builders but now established industrial skills.
Ben compared the basic mechanics of the Fiat Ducato 2.8 JTD Maxi with a pitch of 405 cm and a rear overhang of 214, are provided in setting the suspension with additional air in addition to those reinforced serial version Camping Car. Remarkable cabin comfort thanks to a wider view offered by the abundant windows and equipment, including seats with adjustable height and armrests, doors with windows and electrically adjustable exterior mirrors, central locking with remote control which also operates the port of cell.
Four seats are approved for a cabin interior length of 475 cm which offers large spaces for liveability, comfort and good service versions in habitability day and night journey. Practically zero, in fact, the transformations required in setting night thanks to the immediacy of the two comfortable double and single ready. The adjustable bed in the cabin, extending and slats, the underside has a fine coating thermoformed which integrates the ladder, a storage compartment and courtesy lights.
The provision of travel allows all passengers to enjoy a good view of the front and left side and to be grouped at the front in a decent conviviality, but the two cockpit seats are transverse. Four or five places for lunch and enjoy a table, extended with a double flap and removable outside.
Spacious and well equipped services. The toilet compartment large, with lots of closets and a comfortable corner sink, is completely covered with thermoformed. The shower area, equipped with a column equipped with an arm adjustable in height, is separable with a door methacrylate; very high edges of the double floor. The fresh air is guaranteed by a large opening window and a porthole.
The kitchen has a large work, but few storerooms for the presence of large gas oven and fridge and a roof is only useful as the other is completely occupied by the electrical box.
For stowage of luggage is available the large rear storage locker, accessible from two external and one internal shutters, flooring and backsplashes with corrugated aluminum coated side. Inside you can count on the big closet and hanging on the dinette and the fixed bed.
Much care facilities: detailed than light, with 16 halogen lamps, fluorescent lamps and 3 switches at a height children, as water which provides a rich supply of drinking water of 108 liters in a single insulated tank, and gray water tanks are two 105 and 53 liters; dimensioned the heating system due to the gas heater Truma Combi from 6000 Watt with integrated boiler system and forced air.

or in Italian
La Mobilvetta affida a due modelli Blueline (montati su Iveco) il presidio del mercato dei motorhome professionali e ai due Euroyacht (montati su Ducato) quello della fascia alta dei v.r. Entrambe le gamme si presentano con una forte caratterizzazione esterna, dovuta al sapiente uso degli ampi stampi in vetroresina. Nell’Euroyacht la scocca esibisce linee arrotondate e aerodinamiche ottenute con un frontale monoblocco che incorpora le porte di tipo automobilistico. Le pareti sono realizzate con pannelli sandwich a doppio rivestimento di alluminio (interno ed esterno), mentre il tetto ha l’esterno rivestito in vetroresina. A fare da collegamento tra la cellula e lo chassis di base c’è un solido controtelaio in alluminio. Nell’ampia pannellatura sottoscocca in alluminio trova posto un vano tipico della produzione della casa toscana, predisposto per l’alloggiamento del generatore.
La porta in acciaio della cellula ha una forma decisamente originale, sottolineata da sagomature e dalla finestra fissa dotata di oscurante a rullo; all’interno il rivestimento termoformato ingloba tre comode tasche portaoggetti. La chiusura è di tipo automobilistico a doppio punto d’aggancio; due gradini elettrici servono per superare i 78 cm di altezza da terra del piano abitacolo.
Con i suoi 67.500 euro di listino l’Euroyacht 290 è il più economico dei motorhome Mobilvetta e si propone come veicolo per la famiglia che cerca comfort e affidabilità, in mezzi realizzati con le tipiche caratteristiche degli allestitori artigiani ma con doti industriali ormai affermate.
Ben rapportata la meccanica di base, il Fiat Ducato Maxi 2.8 JTD con passo da 405 cm e uno sbalzo posteriore di 214; nell’allestimento sono previste le sospensioni aggiuntive ad aria che si aggiungono a quelle rinforzate di serie della versione Camping Car. Notevole il comfort della cabina grazie all’ampia visuale offerta dall’abbondante finestratura e alle dotazioni che comprendono sedili regolabili in altezza e dotati di braccioli, portiere con alzacristalli e specchietti retrovisori esterni a regolazione elettrica, chiusura centralizzata con telecomando che aziona anche la porta della cellula.
Quattro i posti omologati per un abitacolo di 475 cm di lunghezza interna che offre grandi spazi per la vivibilità, comodità dei servizi e una buona abitabilità nelle versioni giorno, viaggio e notte. Praticamente nulle, infatti, le trasformazioni richieste nell’allestimento notte grazie all’immediatezza dei due comodi matrimoniali e del singolo sempre pronti. Il letto basculante in cabina, estensibile e con piano a doghe, nella parte sottostante ha un raffinato rivestimento in termoformato dove sono integrati la scaletta, un vano portaoggetti e le luci di cortesia.
La disposizione di marcia consente a tutti i passeggeri di godere di una buona visuale frontale e laterale sinistra e di stare raggruppati nella zona anteriore in una discreta convivialità, ma i due posti dell’abitacolo sono trasversali. Quattro o cinque i posti per il pranzo che usufruiscono di un tavolo, ampliabile tramite una doppia ribaltina e asportabile all’esterno.
Ampi e ben arredati i servizi. Il vano toilette di grandi dimensioni, con numerosi ripostigli e un comodo lavabo ad angolo, è completamente rivestito in termoformato. La zona doccia, dotata di colonna attrezzata con braccio regolabile in altezza, è separabile con una porta in metacrilato; molto alti i bordi del doppio piano di calpestio. Il ricambio d’aria è garantito da una grande finestra apribile e da un oblò.
Il blocco cucina dispone di un grande piano di lavoro, ma i ripostigli sono pochi per la presenza del grande forno a gas e del frigo e uno solo è il pensile utile poiché l’altro è completamente occupato dalla centralina elettrica.
Per lo stivaggio dei bagagli è disponibile il grande gavone garage posteriore, accessibile da due sportelloni esterni e da uno interno, con pavimento e alzatine laterali rivestiti in alluminio mandorlato. All’interno si può contare sul grande armadio e sui pensili della dinette e del letto fisso.
Molto curati gli impianti: dettagliato quello luce, con ben 16 lampade alogene, 3 fluorescenti e interruttori ad altezza bambini; ricco quello idrico che prevede una scorta di acqua potabile di 108 litri in unico serbatoio coibentato, mentre per le acque grigie sono previsti due serbatoi da 105 e 53 litri; ben dimensionato l’impianto di riscaldamento grazie alla stufa a gas Truma Combi da 6000 Watt con boiler integrato e impianto di aria forzata.

Last edited:
OP
OP
D

dougn

Free Member
Jul 24, 2012
newport, shropshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
i'm a newbie
Mobilvetta

Mel,
Thanks very much for the info, that's more than I've managed to find in the last six months.
Cheers

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Mel,
Thanks very much for the info, that's more than I've managed to find in the last six months.
Cheers

Doug.. with the double floor you should have no problems using it through the winter...(winterised)
And the shape of the front which is very sweeping aero dynamic so you should get a good MPG...I have seen a good few Mobilvetta Euroyacht over here in France and I must say they do look a nice Motorhome ,solid built...you should be well pleased ...enjoy:thumb:
as you see below very much Italian Style.....flamboyant.. and will look good and very modern for many years to come .:thumb:

Mel

Last edited:

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Doug... This what one dealer had to say about the Motorhome you have purchased....

Mobilvetta Euroyacht Luxury 290 Coachbuilt A Class... King in Doub Beds:thumb:

Doug when you are ready for a change or a update... you can always get the Mobilvetta "S"-Yacht
Never heard of Mobilvetta:Doh:....your pulling my leg:winky::winky: You and Charlotte Enjoy a nice van :thumb:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ag1dZcFJwq8&feature=related[/ame]

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back