Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Bobs van relisted ::bigsmile: Don't forget it is 23' 9 " Link Removed
Says it all really :Smile:and while I am at it I think Old Mos is still for sale---
Perhaps now Bob may stop throwing the toys out and come out to play :winky:
terry

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
Please dont make me read all that again.

Can you do a summary or does 23' 9" sum it up really?

::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Please dont make me read all that again.

Can you do a summary or does 23' 9" sum it up really?

::bigsmile:[/QUOTE

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: WELL I started to read all what BOB has put ...WOW... I gave up after the 679th line of what it has...it made me feel dizzy .....Has it been a rebuild...and will it move along the road with all those extras ..and at what cost to pull all those add-on's:Eeek: but Bob did say it was good on petrol:winky:...I am not sure but did it say there was two toilette rolls listed as one of the extras:Doh:.and two screws to hold toilet roll holder.....NO I am not going back to check..I may have been wrong:winky::winky:..it must have taken BOB hours thinking of all those items and then to type them:Doh: I would think most of them are standard fittings on the RV:Eeek:

Well good luck to you BOB...here's hoping you sell it,... you deserve it after all that info

Last edited:

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
yours is a none starter Bryan - it's only got 7k s worth of extras :winky:::bigsmile:
terry

After what Bob has put I agree with Terry.. Bryan's is a none starter....Bryan..could you not add another 3015 items on your list.......and take note OLD-MO...that is how to list a RV..hit them with loads of info:Eeek:...it's an American thing:winky::winky:....everything is bigger and longer:Doh

Well if I knew anybody wanting a RV....I would certainly pass them onto BOB......But RV owners are getting to be a like the American Indian's...rare breed's... slowly disappearing... going to there happy hunting grounds.....it's an American thing....nowadays they all seem to selling up!!
:

Last edited:

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Well good luck to you BOB...here's hoping you sell it,... you deserve it after all that info

Why should he sell it before mine...?:cry:

Mine is a tadge over 30ft and loads of extra`s.................. :RollEyes:

And it`s a 2007 genuine imported model, with three slide out`s...

And it has had an LPG conversion... :Cool:

And as an added bonus to the buyer I`m leaving =

Half a tank of "Grey Waste".... and....

Three quarter tank of genuine "Black Waste".....

And 20 gallons of green stagnant water in the fresh tank...

And it`s cheaper than his.... :winky::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
Terry

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
I can give you the name and address of a lad I spoke to the other day who was at Barnsley looking at RVs -They had him convinced he will get 18-22 mpg and because it has lpg conversion this will return above 40mpg :Doh:::bigsmile:
I told him it would only do 40mpg if he drove it off a cliff ::bigsmile:
Terry

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Light footed..... 10 at best on petrol....

And the equivelant in monetry terms 18 on LPG... @ 68.5P a litre. :thumb:

OP
OP
Terry

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Hi Mo have you got a link to your add or are you not advertising yet
terry:winky:

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Hi Mo have you got a link to your add or are you not advertising yet
terry:winky:

Here is the old link to it... Item number: 300739503991

But I am going to rewrite it before I list it again....:RollEyes:

Because I dont think I have given enough information about my just over 30ft, triple slide, lpg`d RV.. :winky::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Jan 4, 2012
somerset
Funster No
MH
Fiat Ducato
Exp
A few years now
Well if I knew anybody wanting a RV....I would certainly pass them onto BOB......But RV owners are getting to be a like the American Indian's...rare breed's... slowly disappearing... going to there happy hunting grounds.....it's an American thing....nowadays they all seem to selling up!!
:

I am interested in a RV, having toddlers running riot when we are away , we need more spACE :Eeek:-- ---
Are they not being sold because of the MPG or the sIZE ?
I am a bit worried about looking and buying now that i may be lumbered in the future :Eeek:

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+

Why should he sell it before mine...?:cry:

Mine is a tadge over 30ft and loads of extra`s.................. :RollEyes:

And it`s a 2007 genuine imported model, with three slide out`s...

And it has had an LPG conversion... :Cool:

And as an added bonus to the buyer I`m leaving =

Half a tank of "Grey Waste".... and....

Three quarter tank of genuine "Black Waste".....

And 20 gallons of green stagnant water in the fresh tank...

And it`s cheaper than his.... :winky::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Well Having read your list MO...Mmmm I do think yours has the edge over Bobs....
It has a few extras that Bob never thought to list..like the ones above....a plus plus plus to any RV.....plus it's newer...longer....cheaper and a genuine import and not an imposter..plus it has a LPG conversion.....so if anybody asks,... do I know anybody selling a RV....as there are many out there for sale...I will promote yours first then Bobs when yours is sold:winky::winky:.......Plus yours is brief without all that reading on the extras:Doh:

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
I am interested in a RV, having toddlers running riot when we are away , we need more spACE :Eeek:-- ---
I am a bit worried about looking and buying now that i may be lumbered in the future :Eeek:

Joner 8888...Old Mo....Mo to his friends...Has a Very Very good RV up for sale...NO... in fact he has the best RV being sold at the moment with loads of extras.....to many to mention:thumb.....MO... WILL DO YOU A GOOD DEAL ...He will chuck in a free tea towel, and three toilet rolls....and for a cash sale.. a few out of date items still in the Fridge:

MEL

Last edited:

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
Without doubt, if I were in the market for an R.V I would most definitely get in touch with Mo, I think he's got a beauty there. ::bigsmile:

Plus of course with so much liquid slung so low in his vehicle AT NO ADDITIONAL COST TO THE PUNTER, it will have a far lower centre of gravity than many others. (Better road holding and less body roll)
:whatthe: :roflmto: :winky:

Oct 15, 2007
Five Roads Alyth
Funster No
MH
A class RV
Exp
since 2005

Some may, but most are simply changing, typically getting bigger.

We know more people looking than selling at present frankly, Mo's def on the up (A class) hence selling his:thumb:

Size is irrelevant, if you want to blat around the little lanes in deapest Cornwall you wont but a big RV, equally if you want long tours or FT then you be unlikley to by a panel van, horses for courses like most things in life::bigsmile:

Jan 4, 2012
somerset
Funster No
MH
Fiat Ducato
Exp
A few years now
Some may, but most are simply changing, typically getting bigger.

We know more people looking than selling at present frankly, Mo's def on the up (A class) hence selling his:thumb:

Size is irrelevant, if you want to blat around the little lanes in deapest Cornwall you wont but a big RV, equally if you want long tours or FT then you be unlikley to by a panel van, horses for courses like most things in life::bigsmile:

Looking now and dribbling over Mo`s (ended) ebay rv--- it does look great-:thumb:-

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Looking now and dribbling over Mo`s (ended) ebay rv--- it does look great-:thumb:-

OH NO ITS NOT... Mo said it is still for sale.....dip your bread and off you go and have a look:thumb:...size is not everything:winky:

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
As of Sunday..... I will be the proud owner of two (2) American RV`s.... :cry:

Cos no one wants to buy my low mileage 30ft, triple slide, 2007 genuine imported and registered, "B" Class...:cry:

Still spose the Misses can go and do what she wants...

And i can follow Steve,,, "Salopian" down to Spain and learn a few pointers on how to pull Spanish/Brazillian/Cuban hookers... :Cool:

With white chairs...:thumb:

Must remember not to tell Jim where I will be, dont want him driving by spoiling my chances.. :Blush::winky::ROFLMAO:

jhorsf

Free Member
May 15, 2009
DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
ih oregon
Exp
Mo you need some real good photos as that is what sells things on ebay, that is the only way buyers can see just how lovely your van condition is,its worth spending time to get the photos right:thumb:

Jul 28, 2010
The world
Funster No
MH
Small car
Exp

if you have to look so close at the MPG of any motorhome RV or Eurobox then the one question you and every one out there should ask is " should i be buying this big gas guzzeling motorhome??

we all know they cost a lot to upkeep and more to run than they did 5 or 10 years ago

I run mine as i can afford too i do not worry if i havea full or half tank of water or the car is on a trailer behind
it always returns 10MPG on LPG
that is less than ÂŁ50pence a mile
and at 50pence a mile for my whole house and a few pounds to park it on some grass it is cheaper than hotel /B&B fees and alot more comfortable too

if you can not afford to fill it up and empty it then you will struggle to pay for proper maintenance.

no wonder there are so many used motorhomes out there with major damp and other problems due to lack of maintenance

the buy it on chucky throw away in three years and never maintain it culture in this country needs to stop

all motorhomes use fuel at an alarming rate and cost a fortune to run
so if you are thinking about having one make sure you have money in reserve for the unexpected even if you get a brand new one it is going to cost you more than you think to use it more than you estimate for

good luck but please do not ask how many miles to the gallon will it do !!!

wind strength road conditions and many other factors will give different results on MPG it is a stupid question with NO one right answer
work on any one of the 2.9/3Ltr doing 25mpg and bigger engines doing less and you will not be far wrong
mine can do 5 MPG if i am chugging up a huge hill in the alps and do 15 MPG down the other side LOL and even more on the back of a pickup breakdown wagon (which it has never seen the sight of to date >:thumb:

hope this rant is of help to the uninitiated:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Jul 28, 2010
The world
Funster No
MH
Small car
Exp
Mo you need some real good photos as that is what sells things on ebay, that is the only way buyers can see just how lovely your van condition is,its worth spending time to get the photos right:thumb:
i will come and do your photos for ÂŁ100 the best pictures you will ever see of your pride and joy
not sure if you will recuperate the outlay mind :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
Terry

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)

As already been said it looks the best bargain RV I have seen-and it has the most desirable LPG conversion thus giving a respectable = money wise around 18 mpg ish :thumb:I have been looking at RVs for the last few weeks purely because Bob was pushing his and out of curiosity about worth/prices ::bigsmile:If I was in the market for a RV then Mos is the one I would go for but until I win the lottery I would not touch one free :Smile:then again if I win the lottery I am straight to a Deffleffs dealer to buy a premium liner? mere change @ 200k ::bigsmile:
Mo you can PM me for my add for my sellers commission ::bigsmile:
terry

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
if you have to look so close at the MPG of any motorhome RV or Eurobox then the one question you and every one out there should ask is " should i be buying this big gas guzzeling motorhome??

we all know they cost a lot to upkeep and more to run than they did 5 or 10 years ago

I run mine as i can afford too i do not worry if i havea full or half tank of water or the car is on a trailer behind
it always returns 10MPG on LPG
that is less than ÂŁ50pence a mile
and at 50pence a mile for my whole house and a few pounds to park it on some grass it is cheaper than hotel /B&B fees and alot more comfortable too

if you can not afford to fill it up and empty it then you will struggle to pay for proper maintenance.

no wonder there are so many used motorhomes out there with major damp and other problems due to lack of maintenance

the buy it on chucky throw away in three years and never maintain it culture in this country needs to stop

all motorhomes use fuel at an alarming rate and cost a fortune to run
so if you are thinking about having one make sure you have money in reserve for the unexpected even if you get a brand new one it is going to cost you more than you think to use it more than you estimate for

good luck but please do not ask how many miles to the gallon will it do !!!

wind strength road conditions and many other factors will give different results on MPG it is a stupid question with NO one right answer
work on any one of the 2.9/3Ltr doing 25mpg and bigger engines doing less and you will not be far wrong
mine can do 5 MPG if i am chugging up a huge hill in the alps and do 15 MPG down the other side LOL and even more on the back of a pickup breakdown wagon (which it has never seen the sight of to date >:thumb:

hope this rant is of help to the uninitiated:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
A lot of truth in that post even though many will not admit it :thumb:.

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
A lot of truth in that post even though many will not admit it :thumb:.
Definitely so, though everything is relative.

We only think something like 25/30 mpg is low these days because cars do so much more than they did. Think back to your younger days ladies & gentlemen (& others ::bigsmile:).

Travelling at around 50-55 mph we get around 30 mpg from our van. The first car we bought, in 1980, was an 8 year old 1256cc Vauxhall Viva that was flat out at 55 mph and returned around 30mpg when driven at rather lower speeds.

As said above, if you can't afford to run a particular vehicle don't buy it - but that is no different from affording the costs of any other way of life.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back